This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Eviction Ceremony

Topic » Final Eviction Ceremony

3935 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome! Kathy will now decide who she wants to take to the Finale!
3935 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Kathy, who would you like to take with you to the Finale?
3935 days 13 hours ago
TDO88
I vote to evict Melissa. Sorry, but you nominated me one too many times. And Teresa deserves to be here with me, we both now have an equal shot to win, because we both returned mid-game.
3935 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Alright. Sorry, Melissa, you have come so far, but unfortunately you just missed your spot in the Finale!
3935 days 13 hours ago
TDO88
Congrats Teresa! We made it!
3935 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Congrats to Kathy and Teresa! The two of you both came back into the game and against all odds have made it to this point. I remember when I announced the two of you would be coming back, everyone said they were going to get you guys out first, but you have escaped many evictions and have won many competitions to get where you are now. Congratulations!
3935 days 12 hours ago
Brogs17
The Finale will take place tomorrow at 6:30 pm pst. The both of you will give a speech addressing the Jury why they should vote for you. I will give you both a forum where you can post your speech and answer any questions the Jury has for you.
3935 days 12 hours ago
TDO88
All because of me, we were both nominated together so many times, but I was able to get us off and get the other person evicted.
3935 days 12 hours ago
Brogs17
The forums are up!
3935 days 12 hours ago
erich5643
O BOY LOL THX OMFG I REALLY WANTED FINAL HH BUT I WAS TAKING KATHY ANYWAY X_X

open group

The Real Housewives Ultimate Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!