This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Piñatas

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Piñatas

3621 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council. Gerard has won individual immunity and therefore cannot be voted for. If you want to give your necklace to someone else, you must do within 3 hours of this thread being posted.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7 PM EST ON FRIDAY. Next challenge will be TBD, maybe a live one on Saturday or a nonlive one posted tomorrow but there won't be a live one tomorrow.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled.

PYN in this thread for a TC question!
3621 days 4 hours ago
Ghoul
ghoul give me a fucking unique question
3621 days 4 hours ago
bryjow123
Question
3621 days 4 hours ago
Dinosauro27
QUESTION
3621 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
Did you even give us questions last time
3621 days 3 hours ago
RoboZoe
I am caking at my immunity win! xo.
3621 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Sean - The last two votes have been pretty split. Do you expect this trend to continue?
Derek - Do you think there are any allegiances based on original season?
Dino - Do you think you're playing a better game this time around than in Arabia?
Kenneth - Are people more worried about jury threats or about challenge threats?
Gerard - Your first immunity win in this series! Do you think you needed it tonight?
3621 days 3 hours ago
Ghoul
Sagar- I expect these little rodents to vote for me because they are cowards and are afraid of seeing who the real threats are
because if they think im a threat when i cuss half of these little sucklings off on a daily basis they need to have their heads examined
3621 days 3 hours ago
RoboZoe
yeah i fucking needed it can I get a question with a less obvious answer? like when will they realize Patrick319 is going unnommed and should be voted out now?
3621 days 3 hours ago
konohavillage1
I don't think people are really thinking about either option right now
3621 days 3 hours ago
Ghoul
i vote for robozoe
3621 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino - Do you think you're playing a better game this time around than in Arabia?

I think I am not as universally hated as I was in Arabia, so I have more options than just myself voting whoever and hoping for the best.
3621 days 3 hours ago
Ghoul
Dino i do not know how people could hate you

i love you so much and me attacking you in pm's is my biggest regret so far
3621 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I know how people could hate me

*stares at Kono*

But we made up :)
3621 days 2 hours ago
Ghoul
Kono how could you
3621 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
i would never hate dino

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!