This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ALL-STARS CAST REVEAL

Topic » ALL-STARS CAST REVEAL

3637 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Might be a little delayed but will definitely happen by at least 9 pm EST tonight. I will send out mails before we begin. Until then, please read:

RULES: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/12515631
TWIST INFO: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/12515734
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Never mind, it should be on schedule. Maybe 15-20 minutes late but I will send out the mails
3637 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
I'll be here
3637 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
I have arrived.
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome, all-stars to the beautiful uninhabited island of Isla Contoy in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico! You have all been hand-picked by me based on your performance in your original seasons. Some of you were picked for your strategic acumen, some for your under-the-radar gameplay, some for your challenge prowess, and some just because of your insane personality. Some of you are looking for revenge, some for redemption, and some just to prove that they can be successful even against the best of the best.

This season features an expanded cast of 25 players (the largest in Obscurity’s Survivor history) which will be split up into five tribes of 5 each. But don’t get too comfortable in your tribe, because this season will be full of more twists, turns, and randomized tribe rearrangements than ever before. I highly recommend you get acquainted with ALL of your castmates, regardless of whether they are on your tribe or not, especially because of the PROFESSION twist: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/12515734 more info about that here
3637 days 3 hours ago
bryjow123
Hi
3637 days 3 hours ago
Survivor8
hai
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Without further ado, here are the tribes, which have all been named after the indigenous fauna of the Isla Contoy
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
The Fregata tribe, which will always wear maroon consists of…
3637 days 3 hours ago
CutieAmy
Eyo!
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Mike (Survivor8) - 1st Place, Season 1 (Japan)
The original champion, hero, and challenge king of Obscurity’s Survivor, Mike is a tried and tested player who defeated stiff competition in his original season with grace and ease. Never one to be involved in drama but always one to be in complete control of his game regardless of crazy twists thrown his way, Mike is a calm and collected Survivor with a decisive victory already under his belt. Will Mike play the same way this time around or will the crazy All-Stars personalities bring out a side of him that we did not see in Japan?
3637 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
LMAO I'm done already
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Ali (CutieAmy) - 14th Place, Season 2 (Arabia)
Athough the lowest placing player to return for this season, Ali proved his worth as an All-Star player in Arabia when he dominated the dynamics of the rapidly failing Jabrid tribe with a rambunctious and dominant personality. However, a costly mistake in his vote caused Ali to be voted out only by a plurality of 2 votes out of 5, solidifying Ali as a premerge boot who never really got a chance to shine. Will he get his chance this season?
3637 days 3 hours ago
Survivor8
there I am!
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Benry (ILoveSleep) - 2nd place, Season 3 (Greece)
Another challenge king with 4 individual immunity wins, Benry was the dominant force in Greece and seemed to be a very likely winner. However, in perhaps the most controversial jury decision in Obscurity’s Survivor history, Benry lost due to a last-minute change in a jury vote, making him the third villainous character in a row to finish in 2nd place. Will Benry return as an even bigger villain for revenge, or will he change to make sure he does not receive the same fate that he received in Greece?
3637 days 3 hours ago
obscurity
Anthony (Bones0227) - 5th place, Season 4 (New Zealand)
Anthony is a social player who positioned himself very well for a Final Two spot in New Zealand. Unfortunately for him, he was backstabbed by his main ally from Day 1 for 5th place, which he never saw coming. Will Anthony put his full trust in someone again, or has he learned from his mistakes?

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!