This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Competitions Week 6

Topic » Competitions Week 6

2409 days 5 hours ago
Temeky
Competing if I'm allowed to
2408 days 18 hours ago
XoXU
Competing :
Ashley
Scott
Ny
Daniel
Jessie
X
2408 days 18 hours ago
XoXU
This PoV competition is called BETter win. In front of you are 6 boxes. One has the Power of Veto inside. The other 5 are completely empty

You have a starting total of 10 coins. You can earn more coins by sacrificing basic needs and lose coins by gaining advantages.

I will have a disadvantage in the next PoV competition ~ +7 coins
I will only wear clothing items with blue on my avatar today ~ +3 coins
I will change my skin colour on my avatar to pink for the day ~ +4 coins
(Any avatar ones related ones must be put into affect immediately and last 24 hours since you mail me your submissions for PoV. Failing to do this will result in penalties)
I will not vote to evict next week ~ +6 coins

I would like to reveal the know the identity of someone who went in to the ??? Room ~ -7 coins
I would like to know a twist which is happening next week in the game early ~ -5 coins
I would like to know a quote about some fellow housemates which have been said in the jury chat ~ -9 coins

Once you have accepted your rewards or punishments, work out the number of coins you have. You must then with your coins bet on the six boxes. You may distribute your coins among the boxes any way you wish too. The person who puts the most coins on each individual box wins it and what's inside it. But only one of the boxes contain the power of Veto!

You must mail me what punishment and rewards you are accepting, the amount of coins you have left over and how you are betting them on each box. The punishments and rewards people took will remain a secret. It will only be announced the who won the box and with how many coins they betted on it.
2407 days 22 hours ago
XoXU
Boxes won :

Ny won Box 1 with 4 coins
Scott won Box 2 with 15 coins
Scott won Box 3 with 15 coins
X won Box 4 with 30 coins
Jessie won Box 5 with 12 coins

As no one betted on Box 6 it has been taken out of the equation
2407 days 22 hours ago
XoXU
The box which has the power of Veto inside is...
2407 days 22 hours ago
XoXU
https://imgur.com/a/480Ts

Congratulations Ny you have won the Power of Veto! You must post your decision in the ceremonies chat of what you will do
2407 days 15 hours ago
NoBow
HELL yeah!
2407 days 10 hours ago
Temeky
Congrats Ny!

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!