This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Week - Double Eviction

Topic » Live Week - Double Eviction

2427 days ago
XoXU
Will start in an hour and all the ceremonies competitions and eviction will occur here
2427 days ago
XoXU
I am revealing the votes of this week now,

Once I call your name the houseguests with the most votes will have a few minutes to say there goodbyes and pack their belongings
2427 days ago
XoXU
As Zak has not submitted in his vote he has received his third strike and has had to be withdrawn from the game!
2427 days ago
XoXU
But by a vote of ...

4-4 we have a tie.

Stewen as you are the current HoH it will be up to you to cast the deciding vote
2427 days ago
TykerV
Ooooooo juicy shit
2427 days ago
lhooper902976
wow
2427 days ago
Temeky
Oh damn, a tie? I did not expect it to be so close.

Well, I'm sorry Cody, but I have to vote to evict you. No harsh feelings, strictly gameplay, you are a competition beast and a huge threat.
2427 days ago
TykerV
Welp, bye Cody
2427 days ago
XoXU
Cody you have been evicted from the big brother house, but you also have become the first member of the jury!
2427 days ago
Temeky
I'm glad Cody made jury atleast, he deserved it. Couldn't have him much longer in the game though.
2427 days ago
TykerV
Cody got 11th place just the Cody from BB19
2427 days ago
XoXU
The Live HoH Competition Enrollment will begin at 6PM EST and the competition will start at 6:05PM EST
2426 days 23 hours ago
XoXU
For this HoH challenge, I will post a number and a letter. In order to score a point, you must be the first person to post a word that starts/ends with that letter, and contains that many letters. For example:

If I post C3, "cat" would be an acceptable word.
If I post 3G, "dog" would be an acceptable word.

If I post the letter AFTER the number, that word must END with that letter (like in the dog example). If I post the letter BEFORE the number, that word must START with that letter

You may not use proper nouns (so no names of people/places/etc) and I will be using dictionary.com to confirm answers. The first person to 3 points will win the Head of Household. If they are any questions now is the time to ask.

Comment competing below if you are playing in this head of household competition
2426 days 23 hours ago
TykerV
Competing
2426 days 23 hours ago
Temeky
Competing
2426 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
competing

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!