This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Competitions - Week 1

Topic » Competitions - Week 1

2446 days ago
XoXU
This weeks HoH and PoV will be hosted here.
2445 days 15 hours ago
XoXU
HoH will be non live and posted here at 5PM EST
2445 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
This challenge is called Popular points, and this is how it works. Each of you have a total of 15 points which have been split into 5 values, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5. You must give the points out to 5 houseguests you want to win HoH with 5 points being the person you want to win HoH the most.

Here is a example :

" 5 Points - Housemate A
4 Points - Housemate B
3 Points - Housemate C
2 Points - Housemate D
1 Point - Housemate E "

You can not give points to yourself points and you cannot give more than one set of points to one person. So I cannot give Housemate A all the points, I can only give them one set of points. You must MAIL me your results. Failing to submit your points before the 24 hour deadline will result in a strike.

After all the points have been collected or after 24 hours, the houseguest with the most points will be declared hoh.

So just to clarify, you have 5 sets of points you must give to 5 individuals excluding yourself. The person with the most points will be crowned the new and first HoH.

Template :
5 Points -
4 Points -
3 Points -
2 Points -
1 Point -

If you have any concerns or queries post them here or mail me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
2445 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
I would like to add, you can only send them off once. So choose wisely before you mail me them as you will not be able to change it once it is sent
2444 days 9 hours ago
Zooper
When do we get the results??
2444 days 8 hours ago
XoXU
24 hours since the competition is posted OR when I get everyone's submissions
2444 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
The results will be posted in 10 minutes!
2444 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
With a total of 34 points...
2444 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
Congratulations Daniel you are the first HoH of this season!
2444 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
Grats man
2444 days 2 hours ago
MichelleFitzgerald
Congrats Daniel :)
2444 days 2 hours ago
XoXU
Viktor and Minseok have received strikes for not participating in this challenge
2444 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Thanks guys
2443 days 23 hours ago
NoBow
Congrats Daniel!
2443 days 23 hours ago
Zooper
Congrats!
2443 days 17 hours ago
XoXU
PoV will be posted at 6.30PM EST. The HoH, the two nominees and the first 3 people to post competing after I open enrolment for the PoV at 6PM EST will compete in the PoV

open group

XoXU's BB S1 : [GIFT PRIZE]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!