This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kishibito--Tribal Council #4

Topic » Kishibito--Tribal Council #4

4025 days 19 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys. A lot of familiar faces in this bunch, lets get down to it.

Anton: You guys were only one tug away from forcing a tie. How bad does it hurt to know you guys were so close, but came up short yet again?

Disney: You were the only one that didn't post in the blog. Any worry that you could be the one going home tonight?

Alice: Is fear of idol playing starting to creep in? Do you think any one has found the idol?

Adroit: Who do you think is the weakest link of this tribe?

Code: You guys will be down in numbers 9-5 after tonight, how in the world are you guys going to be able to turn it around and save your tails come merge?

Please answer your question and mail me your votes/confessionals. Votes are due by 8pm tomorrow. No vote=self vote.
4025 days 19 hours ago
AntonB
It just really sucks to know that we so close to winning immunity only to lose yet again.. It really sucks because I really think our other could've at least helped us during the challenge..
4025 days 19 hours ago
alicebee
Alice: Is fear of idol playing starting to creep in? Do you think any one has found the idol?

no the fear of an idol playing or found is nothing to me because I think no one is looking for it

AND DISNEY WE LOST BECASUE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4025 days 19 hours ago
spatt12
my bad jay didnt mean to leave you out! here is the question for jayhawk: Are you hoping there is a tribe swap? or do you think you can start winning challenges with the tribe you have?
4025 days 19 hours ago
alicebee
ill take jay's question

YES THERE NEEDS TO BE A TRIBE CHANGE
4025 days 16 hours ago
spatt12
only 2 of 6 votes...
4025 days 4 hours ago
AdroitClumsy
Adroit: Who do you think is the weakest link of this tribe?

Disney is. He hasn't been to any of our challenges
4025 days 1 hour ago
Codemeister56
Code: You guys will be down in numbers 9-5 after tonight, how in the world are you guys going to be able to turn it around and save your tails come merge?

I just think that the majority of this tribe is targeting disney, and I feel that once we get rid of him, we could get on our game, and kick ass.
4025 days ago
spatt12
5 of 6 votes
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes.
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol, and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so

Nobody stands
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Once I read the votes, the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

Disney
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

Disney
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

Jayhawk
4024 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Fourth vote
Jayhawk

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!