This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kishibito--Tribal Council #2

Topic » Kishibito--Tribal Council #2

4029 days 1 hour ago
spatt12
Come on in guys! Well here you are here again, second time in a row. Tonight, another one of you will be voted out of this game.

Alice: you guys were tantalizingly close, how disappointing is it to lose by just a few seconds?

Anton and Adroit: You guys were the bag grabbers for the tribe and active, do you feel you should be spared, even though Robby's activity got him spared?

Darrius: Got a couple votes last time, you scared?

Disney and Jayhawk: Inactive again...feeling the heat?

Code: You were also inactive until right before tonights tribal, how do you think you are fitting in with the tribe?

Survivorfan: 2 days gone? Where you at man?!

Please answer your question and mail me your votes/confessionals. Votes are due by 8pm est tomorrow. No vote=a self vote
4029 days 1 hour ago
AntonB
Yeah I think I should be spared now. We shouldn't be voting for the active people that would help us win in the future. Robby getting voted out really showed that we need to keep the actives for now.
4029 days 1 hour ago
alicebee
Alice: you guys were tantalizingly close, how disappointing is it to lose by just a few seconds?

very disappointing but anton and adroit and code was very helpful and I think really with the lost got us closer totgether
4029 days 1 hour ago
alicebee
yea I would have kept robby too
4029 days 1 hour ago
AdroitClumsy
code and Jay weren't inactive. just failed to check in i think.

I have no idea what happened to Robby, think it would have helped if he was still here.  The players tonight should be spared but seeing how robby was voted I hope none of us have the same fate.
4029 days 1 hour ago
alicebee
me too, keep players who are playing so maybe we might have a shot at this
4029 days ago
Codemeister56
Code: You were also inactive until right before tonights tribal, how do you think you are fitting in with the tribe?

I was active for the puzzle part. I was busy doing other stuff. I feel I'm fitting in ok.
4029 days ago
alicebee
I think so too code
4029 days ago
AdroitClumsy
code you were helpful for the puzzle, thank you
4029 days ago
AntonB
Yeah you really helped us with the puzzle! :)
4028 days 10 hours ago
spatt12
Ive got 4 of 8 votes. Dont forget guys you have till 8pm.
4028 days 2 hours ago
jayhawk123
I'm on my phone, so I leave it signed in. I'm sorry I though yhis challenge was today  so yeah I feel the heat.
4028 days 2 hours ago
spatt12
Now leavin work, ill read he votes in a few
4028 days 2 hours ago
AdroitClumsy
alright
4028 days 2 hours ago
AntonB
Oh okay!
4028 days 2 hours ago
spatt12
since im already running late ill go ahead and get started, if you really care you will already be here and i dont need to send a mail :p

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!