This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All-Stars--Finale + Reunion

Topic » Survivor: All-Stars--Finale +..

3688 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
Spatt who was the best strategic player this season
3688 days 14 hours ago
mastropola
Spatt doesn't like me :X
I actually know he doesn't like my pretentiousness ,  but I can actually be hella nice, see ,y confessional about Archer before
3688 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
Spatt whos your personnal favorite player ? ;) if you dont say me... you dont wanna know what ill do to you
3688 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Duh All-Stars was better than Bora Bora Guigi! Bora Bora had 4 people in allstars. All-Stars had 18 allstars. Advantage All-Stars.
3688 days 14 hours ago
holytouch
log, I was in the vl during your season!
spatt considered you a worthy contender for the title of soul survivor.
3688 days 14 hours ago
mastropola
Imo there were only 2 All Stars from Japan , and only one of them made it, sorry not sorry.
Hitman went inact tho
3688 days 14 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Me and mastro boss at Survivor
3688 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
I totally 100% agree with you but Bora Bora had a lot of good moves
3688 days 14 hours ago
mastropola
Me and Archer were the Jury house bffls, DUH!
3688 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
Who cant forget the purple rock move??? Fuck u bk
3688 days 14 hours ago
goose89
i thought it wouldve been bora bora, all stars, jamaica
3688 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
3688 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
HAHAHAHAHA basket with the bk hate on me ;P
3688 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
@holy, I didn't think it would ever work, just cause this is an online forum based game. But I suppose the premise was simple, and it didn't really affect anything. I would have said maybe 35%.

@Guigi, I don't have a favorite. I like just about everyone that played my series and was active. To pick one would be too nit-picky.

@Basket, holy, by a mile. He was perfect. Made all the right moves, was never the target, made great idol moves, 0 votes against. He did it all.
3688 days 14 hours ago
mastropola
Okay goodbye im taking a shower mail me if you want to join a castings together, like I want a real reunion so we should join one together and we can work out a day/time so we can all actually get closer, and if i get 0 mails i may cry

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!