This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #15--Luakini

3681 days 19 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, goose, log, jack, AG, and Basketball voted out at the last tribal council.

holy: You have played two times, and you're going to the end for a second time. How great is that?

Anton: Your tribe was decimated from the start in Japan, yet here you are, one vote away from the All-Stars FTC. Will you still be happy if you come up short tonight?

Guigi: You were voted out in this spot in Bora Bora, do you have to make it to the end for this to be considered a success?

survivor: You were a past winner, how awesome would it be to get a shot to win again?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessional by 745pm est tomorrow. The votes will be read early if I get them early and the FTC will be posted immediately after I snuff somebodies torch.
3681 days 19 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: Your tribe was decimated from the start in Japan, yet here you are, one vote away from the All-Stars FTC. Will you still be happy if you come up short tonight?

Even if get voted out tomorrow I'll still be happy with how far I've come in this game. My original tribe did very well overall unlike in Japan and I've made some amazing friends in here! :D Overall it's been an absolutely amazing experience playing here.
3681 days 18 hours ago
holytouch
holy: You have played two times, and you're going to the end for a second time. How great is that?

it's very satisfying!!
this was my goal from day 1,every move I made was with ftc in mind..and to know it paid off is beautiful.
even more so than the first time.
3681 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: You were voted out in this spot in Bora Bora, do you have to make it to the end for this to be considered a success?

By a certain person still here...! I have to win to make this a success ! But im very happy to have made it this far and i really hope i can be in the FTC cause all my work would of paid off and it would be very satisfying. But i have no idea how the jury thinks except for one member :s thats very scary
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
For the final time, once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes.
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

Guigi
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

survivor
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

survivor
3681 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
Final vote

Fifteenth person voted out of Survivor: All-Stars and the ninth and final member of our jury

survivor

You need to bring me your torch
3681 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
Bye survivor !
3681 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
OMG I MADE FTC ! yeaaa :D
3681 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
survivor, the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.

Anton, Guigi, holy, you three have gone as far as you can possibly go in this game. This is your last night in Hawaii, relax and celebrate your accomplishments. Cause tomorrow (around noonish), the FTC will be posted, and you will have to face the jury of 9, all people you had a hand in voting out in some way.

Get your stuff head back to camp.
3681 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
*get my stuff* *walk out stared by the jury*
3681 days 17 hours ago
holytouch
bye survivor :( :)

congrats guigi and anton! we made it!

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!