This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
thank god we can play today!
3693 days 20 hours ago
holytouch
lol
3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go ahead and type the rules so we can start at 8, im ready to get to the ftc!
3693 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
here
3693 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
omg i cant  believe i made it !
3693 days 20 hours ago
holytouch
!! just in time
3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

For the final time, immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge has the potential to be one of the most mind boggling, brain stimulating challenge I've ever done, and considering you are at the final All-Stars challenge, it really shouldn't be any other way.

On my go you will have to run across a balance beam and untie bags that contain letter tiles. To do this you will post the following:
*runs across balance beam*
*unties bag (# of bag you are on)*
*runs bag to puzzle station*
*runs to start*

You will have to go across and untie 5 bags of letter pieces. After you run your fifth bag to the puzzle station, instead of posting runs to start, post *begins puzzle*. When you post that, I will mail you a puzzle. It is a fill in the blank, and it is a phrase that pertains to Survivor and I have said it multiple times this season. Each _ is a letter and words will be seperated by at least two spaces (it is very obvious, dont worry). Below the word space, will be a set of letters that were in the 5 bags. The tricky part is, the words are not seperated by bag or each word, it is just one long string of letters. First person to mail me the correct survivor phrase wins final immunity and is going to the Final Tribal Council as a finalist.

Got it?
3693 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
omg yea
3693 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
why cant we do something im good at -.-
3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
anton and holy are yall good to go?
3693 days 20 hours ago
holytouch
got it
3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
waiting on you anton!
3693 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
anyone here ? (maybe i have a chance after all LOL)
3693 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Well Anton went offline. Ill give him a couple minutes to come back, if not it will just be holy and guigi
3693 days 20 hours ago
holytouch
dont worry guig,im just as lost

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!