This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #13--Luakini

3686 days 19 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, goose, log, and jack voted out at the last tribal council.

holy: Another big W today, you're in the final 5, and youre so close to being a finalist again, how good are you feeling?

Basket: How surprising was jacks exit, or how he handled it even?

AG: How are you still alive? You have been a target and getting votes for sometime now.

Guigi: Is paranoia running rampant at this point?

Anton: There are 6 people left, 4 are original Mauna Loa. That was along time ago, but did anybody think that one tribe would be this dominant?

survivor: What kind of people do you think is better to take to the finals: Worthy people, or people who you can beat?

FOR EVERYONE: Would anybody show to a challenge at 830ish tomorrow?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessional by 745pm est tomorrow.
3686 days 19 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: How are you still alive? You have been a target and getting votes for sometime now.

I have trust in a good group of people and you know what, sometimes moves that i made awhile back that seemed ballsy and stupid have helped me to create strong bonds with some people and made me in the final 6. But then again, I could still be the target tonight
3686 days 19 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
FOR EVERYONE: Would anybody show to a challenge at 830ish tomorrow?

If it was more like 9 ish I would, but depends on how long it would take.
3686 days 19 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: Is paranoia running rampant at this point? It definitely is cuz at this point anybody can get kicked out and every tribal is nerve racking for my part!

FOR EVERYONE: Would anybody show to a challenge at 830ish tomorrow? Any time later is AWESOME for me ! But having a challenge on friday night -_- first i work and even if i didnt work i wouldnt be there ! plzzz can we do it like Sunday :s PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
3686 days 19 hours ago
holytouch
holy: Another big W today, you're in the final 5, and youre so close to being a finalist again, how good are you feeling?

It's awesome!
but like the saying goes "so close yet so far away"
still i'm grateful to be safe tonight!
3686 days 19 hours ago
Basketball200
I know what I thought jack would rage but I'm very happy that he's taking the vote like a good sport
3686 days 17 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: There are 6 people left, 4 are original Mauna Loa. That was a long time ago, but did anybody think that one tribe would be this dominant?

It was kind of unexpected that most of the original Mauna Loa would still be in the game at this point. I think it's because of the loyalty our tribe has had ever since the game had started.
3686 days 17 hours ago
survivor411
What kind of people do you think is better to take to the finals: Worthy people, or people who you can beat?
it depends on the game your playing yes i want to win but sometimes bringing worthy people proves you deserve it
3685 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
where is spatt?
3685 days 20 hours ago
jacknick
*spatt has a life lol*
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
*spatt returns home from work*

Ill go tally the votes
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

AG
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

Basket
3685 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

survivor

1 vote AG
1 vote Basket
1 vote survivor

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!