This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #12--Luakini

3687 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, goose, and log voted out at the last tribal council.

Guigi: You finally showed up and it paid off! What are the emotions right now?

AG: That idol guaranteed your safety last time, but now you are vulnerable again, worries?

survivor: Winners have been biting the dust at a rapid rate since jury, does that worry you or is there a case to keep you around?

jack: Do you think the jury would vote for somebody who won to win a second time, like Sandra?

Anton: Are people starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now that there will only be 6 left tomorrow?

holy: Are you willing to speak on behalf of everyone and promise more bizzarreness and crazy things unfolding tonight?

Basket: You were rocked out at this point in Bora Bora, are you content making it back this far again or is there more work to do?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessional by 745pm est tomorrow. I get off work at 8 tomorrow and we are going to try and have a challenge again tomorrow as well. It will probably be more 815-830ish. And no vote is a self vote.
3687 days 14 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: That idol guaranteed your safety last time, but now you are vulnerable again, worries?

No, I used my first idol so my second idol is being played tonight. I want a spot in the final 6.
3687 days 14 hours ago
jacknick
jack: Do you think the jury would vote for somebody who won to win a second time, like Sandra?
W'ell it's anyone's game at this point i believe anyone has a chance at winning.
3687 days 14 hours ago
Basketball200
Basket: You were rocked out at this point in Bora Bora, are you content making it back this far again or is there more work to do? Im hoping i can get past the f7 phase.
3687 days 14 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: Are people starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel now that there will only be 6 left tomorrow?

I definitely think that everyone's starting to think about who they'll take to the end and right now, no one can feel safe since everything keeps changing very quickly.
3687 days 14 hours ago
holytouch
holy: Are you willing to speak on behalf of everyone and promise more bizzarreness and crazy things unfolding tonight?

idk spatt,it can go either way
3687 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: You finally showed up and it paid off! What are the emotions right now?

OMG you have no idea how im soooooooo happy right now :D yaaay i wanted to win at least immunity in your group game and now i did it :)) really hoping i can keep on ! thanks spatt
3687 days 4 hours ago
survivor411
Winners have been biting the dust at a rapid rate since jury, does that worry you or is there a case to keep you around?
i dont think they were voted out because they won i think they just were voted by an alliance
3687 days ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3687 days ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3687 days ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3687 days ago
spatt12
First vote

AG
3687 days ago
spatt12
Second vote

AG
3687 days ago
spatt12
Third vote

jack
3687 days ago
spatt12
Fourth vote

jack

2 votes AG
2 votes jack
3687 days ago
spatt12
Fifth vote

Anton

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!