This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #11--Luakini

3689 days ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, Vin, and goose voted out at the last tribal council.

holy: After being a challenge beast in Bora Bora, you made a crazy comeback in a tight immunity challenge, how great is it to win one again?

Basket: You were ahead most of the challenge, and faded late, what went wrong?

Anton: You lost by only one post, disappointed that you barely missed out on your first ever immunity win?

jack: Why has there been such an absence from challenges this season?

Guigi: Which is more important at this point, winning immunity or having strong strategical alliances?

AG: Was last vote a fluke in that it was unanimous, or was goose that big of a threat?

log: After winning the last two immunities, you are vulnerable, do you think other fascets of your game are as strong?

survivor: How much chaos is going to become apparent down the closing stretch here?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessional by 745pm est tomorrow. There may or may not be a challenge tomorrow, I'm leaning towards challenge since I work Thursday and Friday. I would advise you're online at 8pm est tomorrow. And as always no vote is a self vote.
3689 days ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: Was last vote a fluke in that it was unanimous, or was goose that big of a threat?

It was that Goose and Vin were tight, and we needed both of them out!
3689 days ago
AntonB
Anton: You lost by only one post, disappointed that you barely missed out on your first ever immunity win?

I'm a bit disappointed knowing how close I was to actually winning immunity but I got distracted by watching some music videos on Youtube so i couldn't really concentrate most of the time. Besides I'm glad that Holy won immunity. :)

Also technically I already won an immunity challenge by myself in the double tribal council back in Japan.
3689 days ago
Basketball200
Basket: You were ahead most of the challenge, and faded late, what went wrong? My comuter ran out of battery. So im pretty much pissed.
3689 days ago
jacknick
jack: Why has there been such an absence from challenges this season?
It's just been the last two spatt, i have a life i'm sorry i don;t dedicate every second of it into this.
3688 days 23 hours ago
holytouch
holy: After being a challenge beast in Bora Bora, you made a crazy comeback in a tight immunity challenge, how great is it to win one again?

Well i think it has loads to do with people being inactive,the challenges i won in bora bora always had small turn outs.
this season,all the challenges have had great turn outs.
So i guess as pathetic as it seems,I only kick butt in challenges with small turn outs and when computers run out of battery(basket,tell your computer I love it) and when music videos distract those competing(anton,gimme a link to that music video!) ;)

but yeah,it feels great!!
3688 days 23 hours ago
mastropola
*Walks in and sits on the jury annoyed about no one making any good game changing moves.*
3688 days 23 hours ago
survivor411
there is alot of chaos going on but you never know whats going to happen
3688 days 22 hours ago
log2016
log: After winning the last two immunities, you are vulnerable, do you think other fascets of your game are as strong?

I am vulnerable but I also trust the rest of my game and alliance and feel like that can help me with this vote.
3688 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
Anton, yea but that was premerge.

And jack I was referring to everyone not just you.
3688 days 18 hours ago
jacknick
if the question os for everyone: idk i guess ppl are just too busy but once it gets to the nitty gritty i'm positive more ppl will be active.
3688 days 18 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: Which is more important at this point, winning immunity or having strong strategical alliances?

It really depends on where you sit in this game you may need the immunity or you may just really trust the people you are with ! That depends on whats your strategy.

I went to see Divergent so im pretty pissed i was unable to participate -_- kinda suck
3688 days 1 hour ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3688 days 1 hour ago
AntonB
Good luck everyone! :)
3688 days 1 hour ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so

AG stands
3688 days 1 hour ago
spatt12
This is a hidden immunity idol, any votes cast against AG will not count

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!