This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #10--Luakini

3690 days 21 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, mastropola, and Vin voted out at the last tribal council.

log: Two wins now, is momentum starting to build in the physical aspect of the game?

goose: You are the last original Akamai left, is that something to be proud of or is it concerning all your tribemates have been voted out?

jack: That misused idol didn't hurt you last time, have you put that in the past?

AG: Like jack, you made a very public and unique move with your free agent thing, how has that been going for you?

Basket: You were targeted last time, any worries without immunity tonight?

Guigi: After two merge votes has there been any clarity or is it still a big clusterfuck?

Anton: This is where you went out last time, how gratifying would it be to surpass your last placement?

holy: You just didn't quite make the immunity tonight, do you think you needed it?

survivor:  We are about at the halfway point jury wise, how intense is the game getting?

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessional by 745pm est Tuesday. Next challenge is 8pm est Tuesday. No vote is a self-vote.
3690 days 21 hours ago
goose89
goose: You are the last original Akamai left, is that something to be proud of or is it concerning all your tribemates have been voted out?

it sucks, i have no allies left. i would be the easy vote... or i would be perfect for anyone who wants to flip this game cuz i could be there extra vote.
3690 days 21 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: Like jack, you made a very public and unique move with your free agent thing, how has that been going for you?

Pretty good. Smart people are using me as a vote. Btw, for real i am playing one of my idols tonight. Whether you believe it or not, I am.
3690 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
*Looks at Archer and Vin and chuckles at the stupidity of the cast for keeping someone who won 2 immunities in a row but voted me out*
3690 days 21 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: This is where you went out last time, how gratifying would it be to surpass your last placement?

I really would love to surpass my last placement from Japan. I was frustrated with my placement last time and hopefully I can make it past this TC.
3690 days 20 hours ago
log2016
log: Two wins now, is momentum starting to build in the physical aspect of the game?

Somewhat. Hopefully I can keep this little streak going
3690 days 20 hours ago
jacknick
jack: That misused idol didn't hurt you last time, have you put that in the past?
how can I if you keep bringing it up spatt? lol
3690 days 20 hours ago
survivor411
We are about at the halfway point jury wise, how intense is the game getting?
its getting really intense you dont really know who you can trust anymore
3690 days 20 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: After two merge votes has there been any clarity or is it still a big clusterfuck?
I dont know spatt like i would like to think its getting more clear but it always go back to darkness real fast :( Im just always scared as usual and everyone is paranoid
3690 days 19 hours ago
holytouch
holy: You just didn't quite make the immunity tonight, do you think you needed it?
I think immunity is always something to strive for.
plus the challenges are fun and something to always look forward to.
3690 days 1 hour ago
Basketball200
Basket: You were targeted last time, any worries without immunity tonight?
Everyone except log should be worried as hell to not have immunity because having immunity guaranteed you safe so ya i'm worried
3689 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
what happened here ?
3688 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3688 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3688 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3688 days 22 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

goose

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!