This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #9--Luakini

3691 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer, and mastropola voted out at the last tribal council.

log: Do you feel like you needed this immunity after last vote?

Vin: Does winning the first one make you a vulnerable target now?

AG: There are still 5 Mauna Loa, this vote could give you guys the advantage if it goes in a favorable direction for you right?

Basketball: Does this make Mauna Loa people threats.

holy: Will this vote be crazy like the last?

Guigi: Do you think the Mauna Loa people should be targeted?

jack: A failed play last time, how scared are you now?

goose: Should jack feel scared?

Anton: Who do you think should be worried?

survivor: How paranoid is everyone at this point?

Please answer your vote and mail me your vote and confessionals by 745pm est tomorrow. Next challenge is tomorrow as well.

ALSO NOTE! I'm putting a stop to the tagging me in convos. I know it is an easy way for you, but I don't have time to read 60 mails everyday when I get home from school/slash work. Sorry to be a buzzkill but please send me actual confessionals from now on, group chats will be looked over by me from now on. Thanks.
3691 days 8 hours ago
jacknick
jack: A failed play last time, how scared are you now?
everyone is paranoid in this game especially when it's ALL-STARS  no one can say at any time they have/ do feel/felt safe 100%
3691 days 8 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: There are still 5 Mauna Loa, this vote could give you guys the advantage if it goes in a favorable direction for you right?

This is the question you ask me after my whole Free Agent thing? You can do better than this question Spatt!
3691 days 8 hours ago
Basketball200
Basketball: Does this make Mauna Loa people threats.
Ya because they have the majority but if you look at Maloka we have 3 member and akamai has 2.
3691 days 7 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY

In all seriousness, there have been 2 swaps so original Mauna Loa may not be fully able to take advantage, but you never know!
3691 days 7 hours ago
log2016
log: Do you feel like you needed this immunity after last vote?

Yeah obviously someone wants me gone so this gives me at least one more vote and some time and time is everything
3691 days 7 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: Do you think the Mauna Loa people should be targeted?

I dont think so cuz first i dont even remember who was in the Mauna Loa tribe and its not because they were in this tribe that they are necessarily sticking together! Lets just see what happen ! im really scare though
3691 days 7 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin: Does winning the first one make you a vulnerable target now?

It very well could. No one has any idea where this eviction is going, so something small like that can make all the difference.
3691 days 6 hours ago
survivor411
survivor: How paranoid is everyone at this point?
I think everyone is paranoid because this game is crazy no one really knows what is going to happen
3690 days 21 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: Who do you think should be worried?

I think that everyone except for Log is feeling worried about the vote later. This game has been really crazy so far and no one can truly feel safe until you start revealing the votes.
3690 days 14 hours ago
holytouch
holy: Will this vote be crazy like the last?
Most likely
3690 days 12 hours ago
mastropola
*Sits down next to Archer*
*Looks at the remaining players*
*Yawns at the basic-ness of nearly all of them*
3690 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3690 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3690 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3690 days 12 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

goose

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!