This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8--Luakini

Topic » Tribal Council #8--Luakini

3715 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

We will now bring in the members of our jury: Archer voted out at the last tribal council.

Vin: Picking up where you left off last season, is it something in the air here in Hawaii or what? You're killing it out here...

jack: You are publicly asking to be voted off. What for?

goose: Do you believe jack?

mastropola: Do you think anybody should believe jack?

Basket: How jumbled are alliances due to all the swaps?

holy: How big of an influence do the swaps really have on a season?

survivor: Winners have been faring very well, only Archer has fallen. What is the key to the success?

log: Original Mauna Loa dominated the pre-merge game, does that still have any importance still after two mixups?

Guigi: How much scrambling is going on today, with mixed tribes, jack wanting to leave, and who knows what else that I don't even know of?

Anton: Does anybody have a clue what is going on at this point?

AG: Should anybody feel like they have a grip on what is taking place or is it total choas?

For everyone: How pissed are you that Alexis went home? DAMMIT! She was sooooo hot lol

Please answer your question and mail me your vote and confessionals by 745pm est TOMORROW. Challenge is tomorrow as well. No vote is a self-vote.
3715 days 17 hours ago
ALLIANCEGUY
AG: Should anybody feel like they have a grip on what is taking place or is it total choas?

It is total chaos right now. Anyone who feels safe is a fool!
3715 days 17 hours ago
mastropola
mastropola: Do you think anybody should believe jack?

I mean, he has said numerous times he wants to be voted out, I believe him when he says that, I mean, this is All-Stars .... like I respect everyone here no matter what because we have each proven ourselves before in previous seasons, so if he wants to be voted out humbly, so be it.

For everyone: How pissed are you that Alexis went home?
Before TC I would have been minorly bothered by this, but after seeing her expression....It was really sad, Jeremiah should have gone tbh
3715 days 17 hours ago
jacknick
jack: You are publicly asking to be voted off. What for?
spatt no disrespect to you but im done with this game honestly
3715 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
Guigi: How much scrambling is going on today, with mixed tribes, jack wanting to leave, and who knows what else that I don't even know of?

idk there have been but not like more then usual i think ! jack wanting to leave is just another part of survivor sometimes you just have enough and thats okaay.

For everyone: How pissed are you that Alexis went home?
THANKS FOR TELLING ME CUZ I MISSED THE EPISODE AND THIS F***** CHALLENGE (story of my life like in my season) :( i hate missing challenges and suvivor episodes *cry*
3715 days 17 hours ago
spatt12
my bad Guigi. She was my homegirl, got me a bit frustrated lol
3715 days 16 hours ago
log2016
log: Original Mauna Loa dominated the pre-merge game, does that still have any importance still after two mixups?

It could be a factor but right now there is no telling what will happen. It comes down to trust at this point!
3715 days 16 hours ago
Vin4DaWin
Vin: Picking up where you left off last season, is it something in the air here in Hawaii or what? You're killing it out here...

It's only 1 challenge, and it happened to be a challenge I really liked. I know there are weakpoints in my physical game and I expect it to arise fairly quickly.
3715 days 16 hours ago
holytouch
For everyone: How pissed are you that Alexis went home? DAMMIT! She was sooooo hot lol

Why I oughta! *shakes fist*
thanks for spoiling it bro
3715 days 16 hours ago
holytouch
holy: How big of an influence do the swaps really have on a season?

They have been brutal.
You are a cruel cruel man spatt ;D

but it's part of the game,usually not so many...but still.

i'm not complaining...am I ? I don't think I am.

i think a great man by the name of yezzus said it best...This shit cray!
3715 days 10 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: Does anybody have a clue what is going on at this point?

I don't really know but now I don't really know what's going on in this game as of late. I'm just trying to survive and live another day in here! :D
3715 days 2 hours ago
goose89
goose: Do you believe jack?

not one bit. it was a bit too random. plus if he really did quit it made no sense to play the last couple rounds of the challenge. i see an idol being played tonight.

thanks for the spoiler, havent seen it yet
3715 days 2 hours ago
goose89
one more thing. it doesnt make sense to vote off jack yet. dead weight is good after a merge. one less vote to worry about, one less person to beat at challenges and its super easy to vote him off at anytime
3714 days 21 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*watches from the jury interested*
(IM SO MAD ALEXIS WENT INSTEAD OF JEREMIAH!!!!)
3714 days 21 hours ago
Basketball200
Basket: How jumbled are alliances due to all the swaps? It amkes the game more harder because everyone knows everyone because of the swap and you can easily make new alliances.

Btw Gutgi thx a lot you spoilered survivor.
3714 days 20 hours ago
survivor411
Winners have been faring very well, only Archer has fallen. What is the key to the success?
i dont think anyone really cares we have won or at least not right now maybe later we will be targeted but i think rn we are ok. The key to success is alliances lol

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!