This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7--Moloka

Topic » Tribal Council #7--Moloka

3708 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys.

mastro: You want to shine some of your sparkling personality on this hectic evening?

Anton: You narrowly avoided the ax last time after a swap, how have you learned from that?

holy: How much did the swap opposed to merging throw everyone off for a minute?

Archer: Do you think the vote and game dynamic is different since it is another tribal vote and not a merged individual game?

Basketball: Can anyone predict when the merge will come now?

survivor: Going back to very old tribal lines, Mauna Loa has 50% of this tribe. Will that be a factor tonight?

Please answer your vote and confessional. Votes due at 745pm est tomorrow. No vote is a self vote
3708 days 13 hours ago
AntonB
Anton: You narrowly avoided the ax last time after a swap, how have you learned from that?

I didn't expect the three votes against me last time and I just need to be a lot more careful with how the votes turn out;
3708 days 13 hours ago
mastropola
mastro: You want to shine some of your sparkling personality on this hectic evening?

Lets make this shorter than it was going to be.
I expect my 45 minutes back, as well as a good challenge next time. None of this racing horseshit. Make it fun.

ALSO, We were all v close yet they won barely O.o
Idk if you even sent the mail to Archer on time.
*inb4 removed because I questioned his hosting skills*
3708 days 13 hours ago
spatt12
*spatt checks his outbox and sees that Archer got the mail 90 seconds before AG did*
3708 days 12 hours ago
Basketball200
Basketball: Can anyone predict when the merge will come now?  Maybe two votes later their will will be merge but i cant really predict it.
3708 days 11 hours ago
survivor411
Going back to very old tribal lines, Mauna Loa has 50% of this tribe. Will that be a factor tonight? I think it is since us 3 have stayed together all 3 swaps but this is survivor anything can happen!
3708 days 11 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Archer: Do you think the vote and game dynamic is different since it is another tribal vote and not a merged individual game?

Yes I do. Especially because of two tribal swaps, both of which I've been separated from almost everyone on my tribe BOTH TIMES! So yeah this is a very important vote
3708 days 6 hours ago
holytouch
holy: How much did the swap opposed to merging throw everyone off for a minute?

eh
not so sure.
I know a lot of folks were like "i called it! I called it first"
but it seemed like very quickly people snapped out of it,and got back into game mode!
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
May be a bit late y'all. Out getting food.
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Ill go tally the votes
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you want to use it, now would be the time to do so

nobody stands
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Once the votes are read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Ill read the votes
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
First vote

Archer
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Second vote

Anton

1 vote Archer
1 vote Anton
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Third vote

Archer
3707 days 14 hours ago
spatt12
Fourth vote

Archer

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!