This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3740 days 20 hours ago
spatt12
Come on in guys

We will now bring in the members of our jury: son, yinzer, aydan, jack, brady, phillip, Vin, ryan, and brandon voted out at the last tribal council.

Well well well, here we are. After 39 days, we have rob, log, and sosyo sitting in the finals. There may be bitterness, jealousy, or flatout pure hatred, but regardless of the outcome, you 3 have done what the other 15 couldn't, and that is to have a spot in one of those finalist seats. However, your games are over. It is now the jury of 9 that hold the power, and will decide who wins this game. Here is how it is going to go down tonight:

rob, sosyo, log, you each will begin with your opening statement. Once all three opening statements are made, the 9 jurors can chime in and say or ask whatever they want. This is their time to gather information from you finalists that they will need in order to make the most important vote of the game.

Jurors, as soon as you have enough info and are ready to make your vote, mail me your vote FOR A WINNER. Tonight you are choosing who is going to get the title of Sole Survivor. Please be reasonably quick about this, but don't rush your decisions. Once all the votes are gathered, a time for the finale and reunion will be set.

rob, sosyo, log, the floor is yours.
3740 days 20 hours ago
sosyomomma
id just like to say thank you all for such a fun, interesting, complex game. This was one of the most stressful, intense group games ive ever been in and i loved every moment of it. I got here on loyalty, strategy and social skills. each of those skills is what it takes to win and i think i displayed all 3. I was loyal with Waipea 4, until i needed to take one out (sorry vin) i was startegic as i got others to vote out who i wanted and gained info of votes and i was social, i was always here, i talked to people outside the game, for no reason other then to talk and im happy to say i made some great friends here. I'd appreciate any votes i get right now and i am more then happy to answer any question you have on my game or anything in general. Thank you.
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
OH YEA LOYAL TO WAPEIA FOUR?
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
i was gonna vote for you but what bullshit.
3740 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
me,rob,long and vin were allies from the beginning of the game, jack you were with us be we believed you and yinzer were too close, and man you tried voting me out lol
3740 days 19 hours ago
log2016
I would like to thank Spatt and all the other players for an awesome and fun season! I came into this game with one goal and that was to win this thing and I think I deserve to! I played a perfect strategic game which is exactly the reason I am here. I had so many choices and places I could go. I had Yinzer and Sono, I had Jack and Brady and both could have been great but I think only one could get me to the Finals and that was Rob, Sosyo and Vin. I made the right move at the right time always. I barely made any strategic mistakes. I had the idol for a very long time which ended up saving me and I had numbers the whole game. I definitely played a great strategic game which is what I think the most important part of the game.
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
wtf are you talking about? i votes yinzer out and vin told me you were coming after me i initially had no intention  to go after you.
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
at least log has some fucking integrity.
3740 days 19 hours ago
log2016
Sosyo I was wondering why you took out Vin? What was the point? We had a solid F4!
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
i mean sosyo and rob are the biggest bullshiters i have ever seen here on tengaged you two do NOT deserve to win. and i hope NO ONE  int he jury votes for you two.
3740 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
i was never going after you until i found out you were coming for me, i fortunately had the numbers, i wanted to go 5 strong but i took you out before you were able to get me out
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
vin was another bullshiter he creates a chtazy telling me sosyo is coming after me then votes me out what the fu*k and to my own doubt i was actually 100% thinking about taking logf and sosyo to the final 3 with me until vin told me that crap and know you are saying i was unloyal? WTF?!?
3740 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
i was wondering why you DIDNT take him out, he was the biggest threat in this game,
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
well why didn't you fucking tell me then instead of listening to that fucking VIN.
3740 days 19 hours ago
jacknick
BECAUSE YOU SAID SOSYO IT WAS too early!!!!!!!
3740 days 19 hours ago
sosyomomma
i wasnt saying you were unloyal i was saying i had doubts about you, i had them when you gave yinzer the idol clue and wasnt sure if i could trust you 100%

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!