This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3741 days 8 hours ago
Renegade628
Ray - Shadi
Ryan - *DNV*
Lukas - Newz
Dave - Shadi
Dylan - Shadi
Rumtin - Newz
Bubba - Newz

Had to call in an emergency jury vote due to the 3-3 tie that lasted for over a day...

Mickle - Newz
3741 days 8 hours ago
Rumtin
YEEEEEAH!
3741 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
LOL.
*hugs mickle* thank you man :)
3741 days 8 hours ago
Rumtin
That was certainly a stressful finale 0_0
3741 days 8 hours ago
MicklePickle20
Your Welcome
3741 days 8 hours ago
Duffybutt11
This is one of the best group games ive played! Thank you Sean for being an AMAZING host.
3741 days 8 hours ago
Renegade628
Let's start off with questions!

Newz - Are you surprised by the win? Do you feel lucky Ryan didn't vote?
3741 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - Are you surprised by the win? Do you feel lucky Ryan didn't vote?

YES. Lol, i thought the votes were going to be 5-2 (rumtin and bubba voting for me) and the rest going towards shadi. Honestly, i think shadi really gained alot of votes with his good performance at FTC. Also about ryan, i know that shadi would be the winner if ryan did vote.
3741 days 8 hours ago
Renegade628
Bubba - Thanks! Did this being a brand new series influence your gameplay at all? Did it make you more determined?

Rumtin - Dave has won lots of group games, yet you wanted to take him to the end in this one. Do you think you would've won seeing how the jury voted for Newz vs Shadi?
3741 days 8 hours ago
sssp123
*clap clap clap*
3741 days 8 hours ago
Rumtin
Rumtin - Dave has won lots of group games, yet you wanted to take him to the end in this one. Do you think you would've won seeing how the jury voted for Newz vs Shadi?

I think I would have won up against Dave based on what everyone has been telling me.  We're just really good friends to the point where I would be loyal to the end.
3741 days 8 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Thanks! Did this being a brand new series influence your gameplay at all? Did it make you more determined?

Accuatlly yes, after seeing the cast i was very intimidated and i knew i would have to play a very selfish game in order to make it far.
3741 days 8 hours ago
Renegade628
Sam - Do you wish you could have stuck around knowing how the game turned out?

Mickle - What was the deciding factor in your vote for Newz?
3741 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Also sean, thanks for being a great host :) This was your first time but you were really good!
3741 days 8 hours ago
Rumtin
I agree.  Great first season man!

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!