This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

3723 days 13 hours ago
Renegade628
Today will be your /last/ NON-LIVE challenge of the season.

Today's challenge will test your mental and problem solving capabilities. Today, you'll be attempting to solve sa slide puzzle, which I will link momentarily. It sounds as simple as it is: I will give you a 3x3 slide puzzle. The person with the fastest time on the slide puzzle will win immunity. To submit your time, you will need to screenshot your time (Ctrl+Alt+Print Screen for PCs and Command+Shift+4 for Macs). You can submit as many times as you want before the time limit, but once I receive a score from everyone, they'll be locked in.

LINK: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/immunity-puzzle-11/

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Maybe you feel safe without immunity tonight. Maybe you'd rather just get, say, an idol clue? Well, there's an opportunity for that too! You have the option to solve a different puzzle (to be linked shortly), and the person who gets the fastest time on THAT puzzle will win an idol clue. But beware, if you go for the idol clue, you have NO shot at winning immunity this round.

LINK: http://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/idol-clue-2/

A few rules to cover all bases:
-If everyone submits a score for the same puzzle and no one does the other, the fastest person for the puzzle done will receive both immunity & an idol clue.
-I will use your LATEST submission for the results.

Any questions, feel free to ask. You have until 4PM EST tomorrow, OR until everyone has submitted. Good luck!
3723 days 13 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
I'm terrible at these puzzles...
3723 days 12 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
So, do we PM you the results, or post them as a response to this?
3723 days 12 hours ago
Renegade628
PM me.
3723 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
i'm sooo bad at these :/ i'm probly going to lose hard lol
3723 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Just try repeatedly until you get a score you like.
3723 days 10 hours ago
Duffybutt11
What are you judging on the moves, seconds, or score?
3723 days 10 hours ago
Renegade628
Fastest time, so seconds.
3723 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Ok!
3723 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
We have like, 25 hours left right? :p
3723 days 8 hours ago
Renegade628
Yes @Shadi but if I get a score from everyone before then I'll announce the winner :P
3723 days 8 hours ago
Rumtin
Maaaan
Link made us do these puzzles.
It is dreadful to see them again -_-
3723 days 8 hours ago
KidA
can i just pretend i didn't get voted out and still participate in the game
3723 days 7 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
You can pretend.
3723 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
6/7 scores received.
3723 days 6 hours ago
Duffybutt11
1 more left!!

open group

Renegade's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!