This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 Mie

Topic » Tribal Council 7 Mie

2773 days 22 hours ago
BestHeroD
Welcome to Tribal Council

Everyone dip your torches into the fire.

Questions for all
------------------------

Tom-Do you think you deserve to stay because you were the only one online at the challenge today?

Robby-Do you think if you were given the opportunity to compete tonight you guys wouldn't be here tonight?

Robert-Your self vote caused Robby to go to Minority Island and not be able to compete, is it at all any your fault for this tribal happening?

Mearl-Last tribal most of you guys united to vote out Mike M, is it going to be a united vote once again tonight?

Brittany-Next challenge you are only going to have 3 people compete due to Minority Island, what needs to change in this tribe to help you guys start winning?
2773 days 22 hours ago
Hoblin
Thank you guys for opportunity to compete and meet you guys but I am going to take the bullet for you guys on this one.
2773 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl-Last tribal most of you guys united to vote out Mike M, is it going to be a united vote once again tonight?

I think thats a possibility. I've had a busy weekend and couldn't get to the challenge again today... but tomorrow will be a different story if I'm still here. I hate not helping the tribe out.
2773 days 20 hours ago
flippo135
Yeah, I turned up to the challenge, but only turning up to challenges shouldn't guarantee you a spot in this game, the social game is also important.
2773 days 20 hours ago
BestHeroD
I will STILL ACCEPT EVERYONES VOTES
2773 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
JT said he's giving Sam 24 hours to change his mind. If he doesn't then no one will get voted out, but just in case he does we still need to send in votes.
2773 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
Robby-Do you think if you were given the opportunity to compete tonight you guys wouldn't be here tonight?
I don't think I would've been able to make this challenge even if I was allowed to compete. But had I made it I think it's possible I could've grabbed the win.
2773 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Brittany-Next challenge you are only going to have 3 people compete due to Minority Island, what needs to change in this tribe to help you guys start winning?
We need to trim the fat off of our tribe!
2773 days 8 hours ago
legacy7
Robert-Your self vote caused Robby to go to Minority Island and not be able to compete, is it at all any your fault for this tribal happening?
I think i had some part , but i dont entirely blame myself for it
2773 days ago
BestHeroD
*Grabs Urn*

Time to read the votes
2773 days ago
BestHeroD
If anybody has and wants to play the Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so

.Nobody Stands

Okay then once the votes are read the decision is final and the player voted out must leave the tribal arena immediately
2773 days ago
BestHeroD
First Vote

Robert
*Self Vote*
2773 days ago
BestHeroD
Second Vote

Robert
2773 days ago
BestHeroD
Third VOte

and the 8th person voted out of BHDS Survivor Japan

.Robert

Thats 3 thats enough

Bring me your torch

*Grabs torch*

Your tribe has spoken
*Snuffs torch*

Well something needs to change in this tribe, and for the first time this season, NO ONE is going to Minority island

Grab your stuff, head back to camp

Goodnight

open group

BHDS Survivor All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!