This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB6 Kitchen/Dining Room

Topic » BB6 Kitchen/Dining Room

3161 days 1 hour ago
travisd13
Well I really haven't had time to think about this so I am gonna nominate AJ, Anthony, and Michael.

AJ and Anthony you two still haven't spoke to me much this game so I don't know where you stand in this game. Michael honestly you are on the block as a pawn.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
3154 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will pull the first key and that person is safe. The two people who do not recieve a key will be this weeks nominees.

Before I begin I need to open up about a few things.

63 days ago I became the very first person to re-enter the house. 57 days ago I became the very first HOH of the season.

On that day, the very first person to offer me congratulations was Michael. After talking he revealed to me some very valuable information that I used to make my first set of nominations. Because of his honesty, which was validated by certain actions by the players in question, I felt he was trustworthy.

Thus, he and I made a final 2 deal that first week pre-nominations. It was then that I felt it would be best to team up with some strong competitors and friends. From that I brought together the team of Michael, Eric, Red, and myself.

My intentions were to always be loyal to that group as I have been. However, that same week I got to know Travis and felt he was a trustworthy player. Thus, I chose to work with him on the side but making sure my original group knew that he was my outside alliance ally.

Now this obviously was never a problem as Eric had his outside allies and Red had Bates. However, the core would be the four of us.

But then Red felt it was best to take out Eric while he had the chance. With Eric out I felt it would be wise to bring Travis into the fold as our fourth member. This was a good decision as together - Red, Travis, and I - have run this game holding power majority of the time.

Michael, while is my original final 2 and close friend, has not performed to any real standard. With no comp wins and only being on the block once, Michael is seemingly the safest choice to take to the finals.

Yet, Red and Travis, are also two of my closest allies and friends. Each have never been nominated and have proven to be super strong players. While this would be tough to compete against in the finals I want it to be fair.

So it brings me to this moment where I'm forced to put two allies and friends on the block with the other being the only renom available.

This is hard and I hate having to make this decision as I know it will upset a few, if not all, of you.

Earlier this afternoon I mailed you all about who you'd want to bring to the finals. Red and Travis both said Michael. Michael has not mailed me his answer at this point.

Thus, I want to make this as fair as possible. No matter who goes up I hope that you all fight for the veto. This is your chance to stay alive in this game and I hope you take it.

With that said the sole key goes to....
Travis

The reason why I'm nominating Red and Michael is because yesterday you each had a chance to play for the HOH. Yet, neither seemed to try. I get that I had a strong lead but it took me 30 mins out of the 24 hours to spam. You each could have done the same and at least proved you wanted the HOH. I know that Red was offline for other reasons, but there was still about 12 hours left in the comp when he returned. Michael was online all day and had many chances to try and compete.

With this nomination set it ensures you each get equal opportunity to compete and move on to the finals. If Red wins Travis automatically goes up. If Travis wins the noms stay the same. If Michael wins Travis auto goes up. I don't plan to fight hard in this veto to make it fair for you three, but if I do win I'll most likely do what is best to ensure the strongest, more deserving players move on.

I'm sorry for having to do this and break your trusts. I hope you all understand that I have been 100% loyal to each and everyone of you and wish I didn't have to make this decision. Just know I didn't do this to be malicious as that is not my character. I hate being in this position and I wish you all the best of luck in the veto :-/
3154 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
I did spam for an hour. But not one single person posted.
3154 days 23 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*And by finals I meant final 3
3154 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Its alright Carly:D Good Luck Everyone In Veto
3154 days 21 hours ago
travisd13
Thanks for safety Carly for now lol

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!