This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 Living Room

Topic » S5 Living Room

3309 days 15 hours ago
JordanForReal
Good luck noms
3309 days 3 hours ago
KingGeek
*stands up*

Damn this sucks, but Courtney, I'm sorry girl. You gotta hit the road!
3308 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
ALRIGHT GUYS AS EMILY HAS REACHED 7 DAYS INACTIVE SHE HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GAME

THIS BRINGS US DOWN TO 10 AND ONE WEEK OFF JURY
3305 days ago
Jacob_C
Eviction #4 - Carson vs Richard

Richard and Caron - You have both flown under the radar until now so what do you make of being on the block

Morgan - Why did you target the floaters over the threats?

Anthony - You have won a competition every week for three weeks! Are you nervous that this is making you a threat?

Everyone else - Are you excited for jury?!?

You have until 6PM EST SATURDAY to vote
3305 days ago
NickUhasfan1996
Morgan - Why did you target the floaters over the threats?

quite honestly, i'm not ready to make enemies just yet. I'll go in for the kill soon enough ;)
3305 days ago
rawr121
Anthony - You have won a competition every week for three weeks! Are you nervous that this is making you a threat?

STOP POINTING THIS OUTTT!! I'm playing UTR ;)
3304 days 15 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Everyone else - Are you excited for jury?!?
OFC we are! :D It's always fun to make it to the jury at least!
3303 days 22 hours ago
KingGeek
Hell yeah I'm excited for jury!
3302 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay the votes have been cast

Carson, Richard, when I reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will just have a few moments to grab his belongings, say their goodbyes and head out the front door.

By a vote of 5-2
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
CARSON YOU HAVE BEEN EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
3302 days 23 hours ago
Jacob_C
Well guys I am pleased to tell you that you have all made jury!

This coming week will be the last week for the cliques and I guarntee you it will be a crazy one.

Good luck all
3302 days 22 hours ago
JordanForReal
Bye Carson :( Grats on Jury everyone.
3302 days 21 hours ago
richardcglover
bye carson thank you guys for keeping me
3299 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
This is the first time I am holding any type of power in this game. I attempted to win this POV so I could ensure my safety for one more week. I have decided.........
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
NOT use the POV on any nominee this week. The nominee will stay the same. This Veto Ceremony is adjourned.
3298 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
Eviction #5

Okay guys it is final, Willow and Max will face eviction.

Now at the beginning of the week, I promised a very dramatic one, and that is about to come into affect now. This week, Jay has been the Head of Household.....or so you thought. By winning the HOH competition, Jay merely won safety from eviction for himself and his clique, The Outcasts.

That means the Jays nominations are void and Max, Willow, neither of you are in danger so please, take a seat on the normal sofas!!!!!!
3298 days 21 hours ago
Jacob_C
So you might want to know who the real HOH is and how they won......well this week, power was reversed and the least powerful clique became the most powerful and
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
RICHARD WON THE COUP D'ETAT!

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!