This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL Duel - Alex v. Harry

Topic » FINAL Duel - Alex v. Harry

3445 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
#Harry - You've only been gone a week so it so you haven't rally missed much. In saying this however, do you think your short absence from the house will be a disadvantage should you reenter?

#Alex - You have literally only been evicted seconds ago at the hands of Stewen. Should you return to the house, what will you relationship be with the rest of the house (specifically Stewen) and how do you think they will treat you?

#Bob - Knowing that this is the last duel means that from now on, if you're gone, you're gone. Does the removal of this safety net make the game scarier?

#SamT - You used your Sheyld to protect yourself from the dreaded Final 5 week, but now regardless of the outcome of this duel youa re going to have to survive it yourself anyway! How do you think the houseguests will treat you now you don't have immunity?

#Stewen - Maybe a silly question, but who do you want to win the duel? Are you scared Alex might come after you if he returns?

#SamJ - You are the only person who left in the main house who had 0 influence in either of Harry or Alex's eviction. What do you make of this?

=====================================================================================================================

Okay lets get to the challenge. Like any other significant challenge such as a final duel, this challenge will test just how much you want to get back in the game. This duel is called "The Mega Duel" and here is how it will work.

So far there have been 8 duels and this duel will bring back 3 of them in the one challenge. You will compete in 3 mini challenges that are all loosely based on separate duels. For every mini challenge you win you will score a point!  Whoever gets the most points win, remembering that it takes 3 to win!

DUEL #1 - Finish this mini-game in as little moves as possible making sure that you are playing 4 spaces with duplicates ALLOWED. Whoever can get this done in the shortest ammount of moves win!
Link To Game: http://www.brainfitness4u.com/mastermind/index.php

DUEL #2 - Create a blog and get in NEGGED as many times as possible. Whoever can get the lowest points win! (make sure you screenshot as sometimes the negs go away after the blog expires)

DUEL #3 - Get the most votes in the following poll
Link To Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5901/poll/final-duel-part-3-116306

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS GOODLUCK
3445 days ago
cancanpiano
#SamJ - You are the only person who left in the main house who had 0 influence in either of Harry or Alex's eviction. What do you make of this?
For Harry, I guess that could be good for me, since everyone else voted him out of the house, except for Alex (who I KNOW voted for me).
Alex, it's no secret that I've wanted you out since I put you up as HoH, and you voted for me against Harry, and let's be honest, if you had won PoV I would be the one competing in this duel. So, I think that brawl would be a good thing.
The good news, after this week we will be in a Final 5 situation, so that means if Alex returns he won't be the only one who will have to evict me. But yeah, I think Alex and I became big rivals.
3444 days 20 hours ago
Temeky
#Stewen - Maybe a silly question, but who do you want to win the duel? Are you scared Alex might come after you if he returns?

I want Harry to come back, I feel a bit bad for him but he deserves to be back. Alex hasn't really done alot in this game.
3444 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
#Bob - Knowing that this is the last duel means that from now on, if you're gone, you're gone. Does the removal of this safety net make the game scarier?

Yes, it makes it much scarier. It was like you had 2 lives, but now you only have 1.
3444 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, all I can say is THIS DUEL WAS TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm not going to stall, lets get right to the results!

DUEL #1

Harry completed his turn in 10 moves

Alex completed his turn in
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Which means Alex is leading 1-0
3444 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
DUEL #2

This duel was extremely impressive guys. Both of you got top blogs (even though they were getting negegd)

Harry got negged 152.

Alex could win right here if he has done one better.

Alex got negged
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Which means Harry levels it out 1-1
3444 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
DUEL #3

The deciding duel!

Guys, I can reveal that 43 votes were cast and further reveal that there was ONE VOTE BETWEEN YOU!

That's right, the winner is on 22 votes, the loser is on 21.

Winning, by a public vote of 22-21
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
CONGRATULATIONS
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
HARRY

YOU WILL REENTER THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!
3444 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
Thankyou Ale for putting so much effort into this duel!

I look forward to seeing you at the finale
3444 days 2 hours ago
Temeky
Great job to both of you!
3444 days 1 hour ago
cancanpiano
YAY HARRY!!!!!!!!
3444 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
thank you so much guys

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!