This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 3

Topic » FINAL 3

3561 days 16 hours ago
Logie56
Congratulations Mo!
3561 days 13 hours ago
m7md26
:O :O omg i did it :O
i cant believe i made it to the end so surreal!
3561 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
*Stands up and faces Red and Logie*

Throughout this entire game I have always gone with my gut regarding every single decision I wanted to make. You both have really played an incredible game and any one of the three of us can win this game. At the end of the day I need to do what I've always done and go with my gut. This decision has been increasingly difficult and it seems that winning this final HOH has made it only more difficult. You have both spoken to me privately on why I should take you to the end and at the end of the day I once again need to do the same thing I've done throughout the entire game and that's to go with my gut.

I have had a final 2 with this person since week 5 right after Travis was evicted. They have stood by my side week by week and I never even questioned their loyalty. At the final HOH comp I could have thrown them under the bus to guarantee my spot in the end but I choose not to.

Red when I first met you when I won the HOH week 3 you were literally the ONLY person in the ENTIRE house who didn't throw anyone under the bus while everyone threw you under. You have won numerous competitions. You are such a great guy, a great strategist, and one of hell of a physical competitor. It seems as the weeks progressed I really did see why Me speaks so highly of you. You honestly have my highest respect as both a person AND a gameplayer because you maintain your own standards.

However, I had a deal for weeks and I intend on keeping it. With that being said I vote to save Logie.

Red I have to evict you in order to win this game, I'm really sorry.
3561 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
*eyeroll*
3561 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
*Hugs Red* You played a great game
3561 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
*Turns toward Mo* WE DID IT!
3561 days 3 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
This final 2

*gags*

So full of it.
3561 days 3 hours ago
m7md26
WE DID IT!!

NO ONE GOING TO BRING ME DOWN ;)
3561 days 3 hours ago
Logie56
You jelly rob?
3561 days 2 hours ago
RedWing91
*Walks to the door with my head hung low in embarrassment*

*Turns around at the door*
*Looks at BB's Assistant*  I have played this game for one reason and one reason only. And that was to impress you. I battled in every comp to impress you. I put up with all the **** to impress you. I never gave up, to impress you. I will never stop trying to impress you. I am so sorry I failed you.

*Starts opening the door*
*Turns back around* 'What the hell I'm out'
*Walks over to me2013*
*Kisses her*
3561 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
So it is official, we have our final 2!!!
3561 days 2 hours ago
me2013
Smiles and kisses Red back....

I am so in awe of your determination to beat the odds every single week.
You proved to everyone that you are an awesome competitor and can beat the odds to get to the end.
3561 days 2 hours ago
RedWing91
Just not all the way to the end. I'll be back.

Walks out the door like A BOSS!

Takes in the BOO'S Like badges of honor
3561 days 2 hours ago
Jacob_C
Red I agree with Karen!!!!

You might not believe me, but I actually loved having you here! You won 6 vetos.....thats 6 weeks of safty!!!! You played hard and I appreciate that

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!