This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3343 days 18 hours ago
KidA
Because you are all chodes and we can't find a time to do this, I'm going to make your final challenges non-live. I'll announce challenge results & read votes as soon as you guys are able to submit things to me, so this process can take place as quickly or slowly as you guys determine.

There will be no advantages to submitting things faster/slower, etc.
3343 days 18 hours ago
KidA
For today's challenge, you will get a sneak peak at what the viewers have been saying about Survivor: Norway. I will post quotes from KidA Survivor Viewers regarding ALREADY-ELIMINATED castaways. You will then need to mail me your guess as to who the quote is talking about. This will be in the form of multiple choice.

For example:

1. "I really thought that ____ would go far at the beginning of the season, but he/she really became a non-factor by the end."

A. Bob
B. Jessica
C. Stacey
D. Rick

Answering correctly earns you a point. Whichever castaway gets the most points wins the challenge and a spot in the Final 4. If there's a tie, there will be tie-breaker questions.

I will post the questions here shortly:
3343 days 17 hours ago
KidA
1. "I'm not familiar with a lot of the Brevik tribe because I'm not an old-school group game player, but I know that _____ can get a bit grating to the ear after a while, at least for me."

A. Alex
B. Porsche
C. Gerard
D. Sean

2. "_____ has always been a decent player; not the greatest I've seen, but good. I don't think s/he's going to be out early on this tribe because s/he doesn't have as many rivals as some of the other people, and her/his reputation isn't as big."

A. Andrew
B. Darcy
C. Tim
D. Alex

3. "I figured ______ would still be more entertaining that a lot of the flop applicants ... s/he should be able to slide through if s/he doesn't cause too much of a scene early on..."

A. Mikayla
B. Jake
C. Shadi
D. Dakota

4. "___ is one of my favorites on this season. S/he is a really strong player... people don't know his reputation, really - they just know that he's a strong player outside of my series ... I think he's gonna have no problem pre-merge..."

A. Gerard
B. JB
C. Ollie
D. Rhys

5. "Some people are going to dig holes for themselves so early on on this tribe, all s/he has to do is play dead until the swap or a merge, and s/he should be fine. I'd probably say s/he has the best chance of winning on this tribe."

A. Shadi
B. Jake
C. Rhys
D. Jacob

6. "S/He's got a massive reputation, but I think enough time has passed to where it won't haunt her/him. Dakota probably has a larger reputation at this point, so _____ will be fine.

I think ______ could honestly win... If not, s/he'll be a contender. I don't see her/him going down without a fight, and I don't see her/him going early. S/he's a kick-ass player, a great confessionalist, and an overall great addition to this cast."

A. Sean
B. Andrew
C. Shadi
D. Mikayla

7. "I don't think s/he has great chances, probably because of all the enemies s/he's made and the reputation s/he has for being a huge villain."

A. Ollie
B. Porsche
C. Mikayla
D. Sean

8. "I think s/he's gonna play an under-the-radar game, I don't think s/he is going to send a ton of confessionals, and I don't think s/he is going to be overly invested in the game... I think s/he'll probably be a pawn to someone else."

A. Gerard
B. Jacob
C. Alex
D. Darcy
3342 days 19 hours ago
KidA
4/5 submissions received.
3342 days 17 hours ago
KidA
CHALLENGE RESULTS:

The answer to Q1 was B) Porsche

Felix, Brady, and Julian got it right.

The answer to Q2 was D) Alex

Nobody got it right.

The answer to Q3 was A) Mikayla

Julian and Ethan got it right.

The answer to Q4 was B) JB

Only Ethan got it right.

The answer to Q5 was C) Rhys

Only Felix got it right.

The answer to Q6 was A) Sean

Brady, Felix, and Julian got it right.

The answer to Q7 was B) Porsche

Chris, Felix, and Brady got it right.

The answer to Q8 was D) Darcy

Chris, Ethan, Felix, and Julian got it right.
3342 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Felix finishes with 5 points.
Julian finishes with 4 points.
Ethan finishes with 3 points.
Brady finishes with 3 points.
Chris finishes with 2 points.

FELIX WINS IMMUNITY!
3342 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Onto tribal council...

Welcome back to tribal council. Let's bring in the members of our jury - Jake, Mikayla, Andrew, Rhys, and Jacob, voted out at the last tribal council.

SEND VOTES AND CONFESSIONALS ASAP!

Brady - You've stated in the past that Chris is a threat to win. Is it safe to assume that he, again, has a target on his back?
Chris - Looking at the jury members, do you think they're going to vote based off of who they like the most or who they feel played the strongest game?
Ethan - Being the last-standing Brevik, do you think it's going to be extra difficult to get to the end?
Felix - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Also, how are you basing your vote tonight?
Julian - Where do your loyalties lie in this game? Have you settled with one particular alliance, or are you more of a free agent?
3342 days 17 hours ago
FLAPanthers48
I WON YES GOD YES I DID IT
3342 days 17 hours ago
FLAPanthers48
Felix - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? Also, how are you basing your vote tonight?

Yes. If I didn't win this I'm 95% sure I was leaving so HA HA BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME BOO BOOS
I'm voting someone off to make F3 here. I don't want to get 4th huh uh
3342 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
Chris finishes with 2 points.

haha
3342 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - Looking at the jury members, do you think they're going to vote based off of who they like the most or who they feel played the strongest game?

A combination of both, obviously if you make it to the end people will usually vote for who played the strongest game, but you have to be somewhat likeable and as far as im concerned im the complete opposite of likeable!
3342 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
You've stated in the past that Chris is a threat to win. Is it safe to assume again that he again has a target on his back?

I thought he was but out of all my times I played Survivor Group Games I've haven't seen a jury this bitter so no Chris is not a target for me tonight.
3341 days 17 hours ago
blueu22
*sits down*
3341 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Once I read the votes, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time.
3341 days 17 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
:s
3341 days 17 hours ago
KidA
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*somebody stands*

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!