This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Karmoy)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Karmoy)

3346 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council.

VOTES DUE BEFORE THE NEXT CHALLENGE. SEND CONFESSIONALS.

Brady - Is there a set plan for tonight, or are things still up in the air? Also, is there anyone specifically who you think will automatically win if they're sitting in Final Tribal Council?
Chris - Congratulations on immunity! This late in the game, are idols a big concern? Do you think someone has one?
Ethan - How would it feel to make Final Tribal Council this season? Do you think you'd have a shot at winning?
Felix - Was this challenge just basic competitive nature, or did it reveal anything?
Jacob - Who here is, in your opinion, the biggest threat to the jury? Is tonight the right time to get rid of a jury threat?
Julian - Is there anyone on this tribe who definitely does not deserve to win?
3346 days 17 hours ago
FLAPanthers48
Felix - Was this challenge just basic competitive nature, or did it reveal anything?

It revealed that Chris does not care about making friends in a challenge : - )

Also revealed that Ethan000 is disgusting trash
3346 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Is there a set plan for tonight or are things still up in the air? Also is there anyone specifically who you think will automatically win at final tribal?

Things are still up in the air and yes there is someone that will Def win if they are sitting at final tribal council in this group.
3346 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan - How would it feel to make Final Tribal Council this season?

Would be enjoyable imo

Do you think you'd have a shot at winning?

no clue tbh, probably not
3346 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
"Also revealed that Ethan000 is disgusting trash"

Just because I didn't help you, doesn't make me trash. Sorry your helper sucked.
3346 days 16 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
Julian - Is there anyone on this tribe who definitely does not deserve to win?

I think all 6 of us deserve it for different reasons
3346 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
Chris - Congratulations on immunity! This late in the game, are idols a big concern? Do you think someone has one?

Thanks, Ryan. I needed it as my name was being thrown around!
Idols are definitely a big concern, a simple idol play can change everything, and I do think someone has one.
3346 days 16 hours ago
FLAPanthers48
If we all vote now, can finale be tonight?

please
3346 days 16 hours ago
Princess_Zelda
I switched Skypes btw

Princess_Zelda123
3346 days 16 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob - Who here is, in your opinion, the biggest threat to the jury? Is tonight the right time to get rid of a jury threat?

Honestly no one LOL I think we've all done such a shit job at the social game that they all hate us, so there's not really a "jury threat". The biggest threat to win was just sent packing, imo
3346 days 14 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Who do you think will automatically win of they make f3?

I'm going to say this out loud but it's Chris. Chris honestly shouldn't even be here he jjst got lucky finding an idol so yes Chris will win over anyone in f3 so it really sucked how he won immunity again. Ik this might make me a target but I dont care because once Chris loses immunity I'm voting him off for everyone who thinks I'm Chris sheep.
3346 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Once I read the votes, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time.
3346 days 13 hours ago
FLAPanthers48
Honestly, fuck this tribal I officially hate everyone for making stupid choices everytime

dont vote me off tho!
3346 days 13 hours ago
KidA
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nobody stands.
3346 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Alright, I'll tally the votes...
3346 days 13 hours ago
KidA
1st vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Felix.

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!