This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Okay everybody time to make a case

Topic » Okay everybody time to make a..

3909 days 17 hours ago
Steel
NO STEEL THATS BECAUSE YOURE A CULT LEADER AND YOURE JUST TRYING TO COVER YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOURE WRONG AND MEAN

there i gotchu for ur next post
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
NO STEEL THATS BECAUSE YOURE A CULT LEADER AND YOURE JUST TRYING TO COVER YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOURE WRONG AND MEAN
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
oh man your good :O
3909 days 17 hours ago
Steel
i actually don't know why i'm still arguing in you. the people in this game are actually intelligent and wouldn't buy any of this bullshit so idk why i have to shut you up

i am done here, goodnight
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
<3 peace.
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
yeah see you know that your "followers" will vote with you because you made sure that they don't back stab you so you can make sure your plan to the end stays in motion.

if they vote with you, you know that they are just leading themselves to the slaughterhouse, but obviously you wouldn't admit that. you're right, they are smart. smart enough to see that going with me is by far the better option.
3909 days 17 hours ago
Steel
okay cool i think i will vote with you now

who should i vote for
3909 days 17 hours ago
01Gohan
"Alex"
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
ok dude sweet vote for alex all will be okay.
3909 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
lol im sorry alex
3909 days 17 hours ago
01Gohan
You still have yet to explain why I'm being voted for tonight when you keep saying David/Alec are the big targets.
3909 days 17 hours ago
Steel
ok locked in cya alex xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

open group

KidA's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!