This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode #5

Topic » Episode #5

4015 days ago
JudiCamille
"Raising An Eyebrow"

no HUNNIE, I Said NO THANK YOU, go and do your ratchet ass yoga please
4015 days ago
ohhayy
Ay, I just got up in this house I a'int lookin' for no drama sweet pea. I'm just tryin to be the nice person I am and connect with some of you girls. And you can stereotype me all you want, but doing yoga isn't ratchet it is a white people activityyyyyy. Anyways have fun doin' whatever it is you do because I'm not bout to sit up in this borin' house and do nothin' like you. Toodles. *Walks to the bathroom to change into yoga outfit*
4015 days ago
ohhayy
Confessional: Y'all know Kerri finna try somethin' wit' me 'cause I'm new and I don't give a DAMN! She can keep that stick up her ass all day long 'cause I could give two shits!
4015 days ago
JudiCamille
"Walking Behind Her, throwing My Drink On Her"

YOU A FUCKING RATCHET BITCH, SWEET PEA, YOUR MORE BORING THEN A KIDS MOVIE

"Spits In Her Face"
4014 days 23 hours ago
Johnster
Interview: I come down stairs to see this ratchet ass girl, like really bad girls club? Where did you find these girls?
4014 days 23 hours ago
JudiCamille
Bitch.

"Throws Her Yoga Mats In The Pool"
4014 days 23 hours ago
Johnster
Um hello, I'm Alana... *To Sabrina*
4014 days 23 hours ago
Danielvk
*Claps*
Ey, we aint touching nobodys shit!!
4014 days 23 hours ago
Danielvk
Interview: Kerri, you are a fake whore. And I will be sure to make that clear to you.
4014 days 23 hours ago
JudiCamille
"Puts My hand Up"

jenn, No.
4014 days 23 hours ago
ohhayy
*Wipes myself off*
Honestly Kerri, you think you all big and bad 'cause you tryin to get me day 1, but I don't fight for no reason and you shouldn't either. I feel sorry for you. Show some class please like I'm finna do right now.
*Goes to backyard and does my yoga*
4014 days 23 hours ago
ohhayy
*Gets my Yoga mats from the pool and drys them in the sun*
4014 days 23 hours ago
Johnster
Ok fine ignore me hoe
4014 days 23 hours ago
ohhayy
*Walks back in the house while my mats are drying*
Hi Alana! Sorry for Kerri's outbreak I'm sure you've seen a lot of it while you guys have been living here. Haha well I'm Sabrina Kelley how you doin' girl???
4014 days 23 hours ago
JudiCamille
"Looks At Alana, Laughing'

Interview: Alana Is The Only Good Replacement.

open group

Bad Girls Club: Los Angeles

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!