This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diary Room

Topic » Diary Room

3935 days 22 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Say Your Public Confessionals Here. Send Me Your Private Confessionals Via Mail!
3935 days 21 hours ago
Eshefa
hihih
3935 days 20 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
Finally in the big brother house I'm super excited and I can't wait to get this game going (: *Throws hands up in the air* Let the games begin!
3935 days 19 hours ago
wowjj
I can't believe I am here I can not wait to start! =D
3935 days 18 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
3935 days 15 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
It's night one in the bb house and I think everyone's asleep .-. Oh and you must be wondering why I'm wearing a cowboy hat well that's cause I was playing cowboys vs aliens by myself hahah xD *tips cowboy hat down* how are you doing America?(;
3935 days 2 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
WITH 70% OF THE VOTES, CONGRATULATIONS WOWJJ, YOU ARE THE NEW HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD! YOU WILL NOW TO SEND ME YOUR TWO NOMINATIONS FOR EVICTION VIA MAIL. THE NOMINATION CEREMONY WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN AT 3:00 PM EST TODAY!

WOWJJ - DEADLINE TO NOMINATE TWO PEOPLE FOR EVICTION IS 3:00PM EST TODAY!
3935 days 1 hour ago
tryandbeatme16
Day two in the bb house and I just want everyone to know that the floor is not smooth! *shakes head*
3934 days 15 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
The MVP Has Selected.......AlaskanFireDragon/Frey As The Third Nominee!
3934 days 2 hours ago
Midknight3baby
Day 3 in the big brother house and the veto is today and this MVP stuff is so scary you don't know who they are or who there after yikes!
3933 days 22 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
I just won the veto took myself off the block it a great feeling so in still alive America !
3933 days 22 hours ago
wesdays3
Bombshell at least I am not on the block
3933 days 21 hours ago
Midknight3baby
So Colton won pov and saved himself and that's good for him but hell I'm not his replacement so Im feeling great! right now although it will be sad to see whoever gets evicted go I love them all ;)
3933 days 20 hours ago
wowjj
What does Wesday mean by bombshell?
3933 days 10 hours ago
Eshefa
I feel so lonely,noboody likes my body and nobody wants a showmance,but I am one strong slut,I can make it yaaaaaaay hihihihihih
3933 days 4 hours ago
Midknight3baby
So the first eviction is today and eshefa Emily and Alaskan is on the block one will go home who i have no idea but it will be sad to see one of them go .....Kinda

open group

BSF13's Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!