This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 9 Boardroom

Topic » Week 9 Boardroom

4011 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Jenna:
Oh there is someone else to blame, but I am gonna say it later if we end up in the boardroom Mr. Trump
4011 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
blake
ya I do. But I hope we dont lose
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
I would like to ask all of you, and I expect and answer from everyone, which player on either team do you think doesn't deserve to be in the Final Five.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ariana- Wow
4011 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Jenna:
And I don't believe I should be fired actually, I did the chosen brochure and did alot of information
4011 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Well at least I'm being honest, I can't say Aubrey should be fired because she did nothing wrong besides when she forgot to put the logo on an you had to do it.
I think that was the problem in this game, some people could not be honest they wanted to save themselves and their friends, and eventually it will bite your ass.
4011 days 9 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: tough pick. Based on this challenge, I'd say Blake. Based on the last challenge, I'd say jennifer. I'd have to hear what both of them had to say as I really can't answer that right now.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ariana-Rihanna because she is not here. It's the F6 you gotta be here.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Aubrey says Blake.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Blake
Rihanna. She wasnt really a team plaer up until now, but she might still be annoying
4011 days 9 hours ago
KarmaArrived
(BRB MY MOM WANTS TO GIVE ME MEDICINE AND IF I DONT COME SHE WILL HIT ME :( )
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Aubrey says Blake.
Ariana says Rihanna.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Rihanna:

Here
4011 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I would say Rihanna, because she is so hard-working but she can't communicate well and like you said at times her attitude can get in the way which deeply effects the final product.
But all these players are amazing.
4011 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Aubrey says Blake.
Ariana says Rihanna.
Blake says Rihanna.

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!