This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 Boardroom

Topic » Week 6 Boardroom

4025 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Rihanna:

Blake you are just mad because I'm about the business and you are apparently NOT ! I don't diss anyone...you constantly throw people under the bus
4025 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Blake, When did I diss the whole team. I argued with you because you refused to do any work!
4025 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
The only person I argued with was you!
4025 days 2 hours ago
Brogs17
Rihanna, what do you think about him saying that you are hard to work with?
4025 days 2 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Jenna:
*whispers to Ariana*
Looks like Team 2 can't get along...
4025 days 2 hours ago
Brogs17
Tamra, do you think Rihanna is difficult to work with?
4025 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Rihanna:

Mr.Trump he's mad that I come to work...he was constantly making jokes about what the name should be and I told him if he wasn't gonna work then he could leave
4025 days 2 hours ago
Cole91
Channing:

Damn they have issues...
4025 days 2 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ariana- *whispers back*
The are old team 1
4025 days 2 hours ago
Twilightgirl141
Kristen
Ok look Isaid Iwas at camp Isaid sorry not being there. But I tried to get on there is very little reception here. I have worked very hard all along and Icould not help my situation. I did the best I could
4025 days 2 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Tyler:
I would agree that this weak WAS NOT MY STONGEST BUT I CAN DO BETTER! you know me Mr.Trump and I respect everyone's opinion. I didn't really get I job I could do at the moment but i handed in a bunch of ideas like everyone else did
4025 days 2 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Jenna:
*gasps*
So glad I didn't end up there...
4025 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Mr. Trump. The whole of Team 2 hates Blake. He whines and moans in every task and constantly throws people under the bus. He see's this competition as a joke instead of trying to get a job.
4025 days 2 hours ago
Brogs17
Kristen, what do you think about Rihanna?
4025 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Rihanna: I understand 100% Kristen but you didn't tell us

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!