This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 Task

Topic » Week 6 Task

4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Your task for this week is:
You will have have to create a team name and a team poster that includes your team name, each member of your team, and a team slogan. You will be judged on creativity, neatness, and overall design. I want everyone participating in this weeks task, which means I want everyone putting in an idea for the poster and slogan. It is the PM decision on who makes the poster and what everyone's job is. I hope to hear in the boardroom tomorrow that everyone participated.
This is the Top Ten. We started with 24 contestants and now just the best people are left, so whichever team loses will have to face the Boardroom where someone will be fired. In the past the Boardroom has been rather quick because there was an inactvive so I didn't really have to ask a lot of questions to decide who to fire. Now that we have the best people left, I have to ask more questions after the winning team is revealed so that I can figure out which person should be fired. Do not let it be you who is fired.

The winning PM will receive $100,000 for their charity.

Projects are due tomorrow at 4:30 pm pst and Boardroom is at 5 pm pst.

Good Luck!

Now who will be PMs?
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
One more thing...
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Last season we had an amazing star player, Selena Gomez. She was always named the star player in the beginning, but towards the end she sort of disappeared and didn't really step up. She ended up making it to the Final 2, and when it came down to deciding who should win and I looked at who played a better game, I saw that Selena started strong and then kind of disappeared, while the winner, Ashley Tisdale, started off in the middle of the pack and then really got in the groove and was a huge star player in the end. My point of telling you this is to warn you to keep fighting and working hard because I do notice whether you are stepping up or not. This is the final sprint, this is not time to slow down.
4015 days 9 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
*nods* Thank you for the advice Mr.Trump?
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Just want to make sure, Rihanna has not stepped up as PM right? Because my money chart says she did.
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Who will be PM?
4015 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Rihanna stepped up in Week 1
I will also be the PM for Team 2 this week Mr. Trump x
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Oh ok. So Kristen is the only one that has yet to step up as PM.
4015 days 9 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ariana-I will be PM for Team 1
4015 days 9 hours ago
Brogs17
Alright.

Team 1:
Ariana

Team 2:
Tamra
4015 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Channing:

Sighs
4015 days 9 hours ago
sambo29
lets go team! :D
4015 days 5 hours ago
Twilightgirl141
Kristen
I have to say I did step up more then once but I stepped aside even though I really wanted to be pm so others could themselves. Aubrey and ariana could back me up on this
4015 days 4 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey:

I can confirm, she let me be pm over herself :P and I thank her for that.
4014 days 19 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Ariana:
I can confirm as well
4014 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
Channing:

Me too

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!