This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Celebrity Applications

Topic » Celebrity Applications

4073 days 12 hours ago
KarmaArrived
Username (celebrity): KarmaArrived (Danielle Moinet, Lingerie Football Player, Wrestler)
Why do u think u are qualified: I am determined to be the best and straight up honest, because there is a huge gap in honesty in corporate america
What will u bring to the table?: my spunkiness and always ready for a challenge
4073 days 12 hours ago
Mybash_
Username (Celebrity): Mybash_ (Ashley Tisdale, Singer, Actress)
Why you think you are qualified: Because I'm a bad ass blonde
What will you bring to the table: Everything you can imagine
4073 days 12 hours ago
Bradyman7
If you think you are qualified to be on The Celebrity Apprentice then apply below las follows.

Username (Celebrity): Bradyman7 (Will Ferrel)
Why you think you are qualified: i am a geniusi will destroy everyone and win this game easy
What will you bring to the table:
amazing talent and a leadership skills
4073 days 11 hours ago
BoyToy4Cato
Username (Celebrity): BoyToy4Cato (Ryan Gosling, Actor)
Why you think you are qualified: I think I am qualified because I took business classes in high school and graduated with a minor's in businnes
What will you bring to the table: A fresh, innovative look at everything and expertise on everything to know about marketing. Also I am a great leader
4073 days 11 hours ago
Wwxcrunner1
Username: Wwxcrunner1 (Shakira)
Why do you think you are qualified: Because im a rockstar, pshhh even though you may have chosen the cast i am here to rock up this game, with strategic moves and money making plays. I am strong and level headed and if i need to throw someone under the bus to make sure im not fired i will do it.
What will you bring to the table: Trust me, i have it all under my belt, from money to fame to drama
4073 days 10 hours ago
Valdamien
Username (Celebrity):Valdamien: (Kerry Washington Actress)

Why you think you are qualified:i am very smart and highly intelligent that knows everything that i need to know

What will you bring to the table: i am very organize, can raise money for my charity, and be all about business. you want me cause i am real and very outspoken
pick me u will not regret it
you need someone that will not be a pushover
4073 days 9 hours ago
charlesdawn
Username (Celebrity): charlesdawn (Hilary Duff)
Why you think you are qualified: I pretty did everything, I sing, I act in movies, TV shows, I had a kid fashion line, I'm charitable, I write books, I have a hockey player husband and I just gave birth to my son, Luca. I've got the package.
What will you bring to the table: You know I can bring in all the 80s/90s born audience, and they will cherish me. And since I'm like the only single star from Disney that didn't go bad shit crazy, this will actually be good publicity. And you know I'm gonna bring my baby to the show and all the "awws" will be great for the show :) and I instagram shit, so social media I got it covered :P so yeah, let me in! :D
4073 days 9 hours ago
benkrutch
Username (Celebrity): benkrutch (Jeff Probst)
Why you think you are qualified: Because I have won 18 Survivor group games so I am smart and am unbelievably creative and fantastically good at all challenges. In one of my Survivor group games I won 10 individual immunities in a row when I was the only one left in my alliance and won the game. I have a 4.77 GPA.
What will you bring to the table: I will bring wit, a comedic mind, strength in tasks. I am a team player and will win this. I am going to bring great entertainment and have big plans for how I will do this.

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!