This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Boardroom

Topic » Week 4 Boardroom

3888 days 8 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Drew: Bye Kim
3888 days 8 hours ago
tomyirawan
And Drew is safe..
3888 days 8 hours ago
Brogs17
It's disappointing to fire Kim because I saw such fire in her Week 2 when she was fighting for her life with Tamra and I thought she could go far, but it looks like she lost that fire.
3888 days 8 hours ago
Brogs17
Kim, you're game is not completely over, however, because there is still a lot of game left, so this may not be the last we see of you.
3888 days 8 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Drew: Shouldn't you be in a limo right now Mark?
3888 days 8 hours ago
lassidoggy
P!nk

*shouts in hotel room*

YESSSSSSSS ONE KARDASHIAN IS DOWN
3888 days 8 hours ago
tomyirawan
That's why I didn't put "Mark" on it. I speak as tomy
3888 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
-Laughs At Pink's comment-
3888 days 8 hours ago
Brogs17
Task will be given tomorrow at 5 pm pst and I will reveal the first surprise of the season.
3888 days 8 hours ago
coltsfan876
Thought this was cancelled lol
3887 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Oh this is back on?
Awks :P
3887 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
00northrup
Justin:
I would either have to say kim for not being with us for the last two tasks or tamra because she just starts fights when we get brought in here and half the cast on both teams are fed up with her

Tamra:
no Justin I fight because I have Passion. I fight because I know I deserve this but infact I don't want people that don't deserve the win like you here thats why people bring me back thats why  people are fed up of me!

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!