This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 Boardroom

Topic » Week 2 Boardroom

3917 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Beyonce only brought me back because shes mad that I have the balls to call her out for her mistakes unlike some people on our team *Looks towards Justin*
3917 days 10 hours ago
tomyirawan
Mark: In this particular task, I would say Ryan.
3917 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
Kim: she won't help this team at all
3917 days 10 hours ago
TheNewKenta
Beyonce:

no i brought u back becuase your yelling cursing and doing everything else like why do this plz stop
3917 days 10 hours ago
00northrup
Justin:
Well i played with ryan before and he was always helpful in tasks.

Beyonce really dropped the ball on this one, but she might desurve a chance to prove herself

Tamra has a negative attitude and her whole personality just bugs me and brings me down. She needs to learn how to give her opinion without attacking others. I understand its her personality, but i compare her to will last season. Disrespectfull and mean to everyone. I would like to see her go
3917 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
I guess we can all say that Beyonce is getting personal with me trying to bring me to the boardroom hoping Mr. Trump will fire me
3917 days 10 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : this is insane I proposed slogan and ideas but they were shutdown !
3917 days 10 hours ago
Brogs17
This is tough for me because Beyonce should be fired because she is PM and produced a bad project, Ryan should be fired because he is not here, and Tamra should be fired for maybe going too far when arguing.
3917 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
Bye Justin throwing me under the bus!
Beyonce did nothing. I got mad because she did nothing to help us I only do this when people do something to irritate me first
3917 days 10 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : Im here Mr.Trump Im sorry first time im not in a boadroom
3917 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
I'm with you on that Ryan babes x
Don't worry
3917 days 9 hours ago
Carlito
Ryan : Mr.TRump i did what you order for the task to bring ideas and slogans ideas and wow for Mark throwing me out when i done more then Drew and brenda
3917 days 9 hours ago
TheNewKenta
Beyonce:

Tamra lmao wow
3917 days 9 hours ago
00northrup
justin:
she even tries to pick a fight when i am just giving my opinion
3917 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Tamra:
My question is why did she bother to bring me and Ryan back over Drew and Brenda?

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!