This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

4044 days 6 hours ago
massgustavo95
This series will go on a cycle of five things

Cycle:
Day 1- Head of Household Competition
Day 2- Nomination Ceremony
Day 3- Power of Veto Competition
Day 4- Power of Veto Ceremony
Day 5- Eviction
And so on and so forth.....

During the head of household competition your goal is to win the comp and become the head of household. If you must win you have to nominate two players up for eviction.

They will nominate these two players on the next day during the Nomination ceremony. I would if you do the process like the show but its unnecessary. I may some days not show but the nomination ceremony will start go on. If you know you won't be able to show and you are the HoH then mail me your nominations and I will do it!

Then the next day will be the power of veto comp will take place. The HoH plus the nominees plus three players picked by random draw(via random.org) will compete. Winner of this challenge wins the power of veto. In which they can veto any of the nominations selected by the HoH

next would be the power of veto ceremony. Once again if you won Veto and you know you cant show tell me and I will do the ceremony for you! Likewise as the nomination ceremony I may not show but continue on to the process. If the Veto winners vetos one of the HoH nominees then the HoH has to put up a replacement nominee. Likewise if the HoH can't show he needs to mail me who he would put up just in case if the power of veto is used

Eviction process will be unnecessary to show but I will ask questions before I reveal the results of the votes. To send me a vote just mail me plain and simple! If you don't vote you will receive a self eviction vote.

Diary room confessionals is wanted so I can understand where people heads are in to this game!

Feedback its good if you have a complaint on anything I do so just mail me and I will try to resolve this matter

If you have read the rules above please post "I have read and understand the rules" AND post what times you can show up for comps and ceremonies in EST

That's all

4044 days 6 hours ago
massgustavo95
Sorry for typos I rushed through this quickly
4044 days 5 hours ago
x2radical
When does it start?
4044 days 5 hours ago
massgustavo95
It depends I need to know what times people can show up
4044 days 2 hours ago
cwellman93
Well either 6 or 8 I dont want it interfering with our survivor all stars game!
4043 days 23 hours ago
massgustavo95
I need more people to say what time they can show and so far nobody has understood the rules
4043 days 23 hours ago
KOKidd
6 or 8 are good besides on tuesday and wednesdays...
4043 days 23 hours ago
wileycoyote
I am on 3-6 EST (hopefully thats ok)
4043 days 23 hours ago
massgustavo95
Six EST seems to be the best time currently, but I'll wait for some others to respond
4043 days 22 hours ago
yinzer149
"I have read and understand the rules
7-8
4043 days 22 hours ago
massgustavo95
8 is now the most common request still waiting for more people
4043 days 22 hours ago
cwellman93
I understand the rules
4043 days 22 hours ago
Breant
I have read and understand the rules
8-11 EST
4043 days 22 hours ago
cwellman93
Yinz we cant have it at 7 because are immunity challenges in survivor are at 7
4043 days 21 hours ago
massgustavo95
Cwell I can duel host and not everybody is from the survivor group
4043 days 21 hours ago
massgustavo95
8EST continue to lead

open group

Mass's Big Brother ~Day 4~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!