This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: Seizing Opportunities

Topic » Episode 1: Seizing..

3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
MONTH: October

--The view over looks the GlassFinity LTD building, it scans all floors from the outside and zooms into one where everyone is busily working; either running around with coffee, running around with papers, papers all over their desk, busily writing, having a serious phone call, laying back on their chair and having a relaxed phone conversation, a meeting is underway, and slowly the view fades away.

"So this is why you, as my team have to, have to I cannot express how much you have to seize every opportunity going. Now I know the weather has not been easy the past week, but we can work through it!"

--As Brianna finishes her speech to the team (whole cast, everyone), they slowly disperse to their sections in the offices and meet with their team (people you're with daily).

--The view pans out as it followed Brianna, and it shows the terrible rain and sleet coming down from the clouds, underneath can be seen tons of taxis honking and what not, people running into stores, some holding newspapers over their heads, the view fades.

--TV broadcast;
"It can be seen that the severe rain conditions will continue throughout the next two days, following that it can drop temperatures horribly, possibly with some chances of snow. So remember to keep warm at all times, that is it for tonight, back to you John."

CURRENT WEATHER: Sleet, rain.
TEMPERATURE: Average cold. 65 Fahrenheit. (I hope that is right XD)
3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Start off by reassembling with your team, and share opinions on the weather, and daily tasks/work to do, nothing solid is to be done now, just get familiar with each other. Remember you know everyone!  I will update on temperature drops and weather changes, with images too ;D

--
ENJOY! <3
3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
Current;
3967 days 21 hours ago
felipe123
*walks to my teams office*
*stops at a window and looks outside at the terrible weather*
3967 days 21 hours ago
Crazy_Clown123
(forgot my team XD)

*walks into my team room*
3967 days 21 hours ago
felipe123
*enter my teams  office, waiting for them to arrive*
3967 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
*walks into my team room*
3967 days 21 hours ago
amylou8251
*walks to my desk sloshing coffee on a couple of reports* oooh shoot!  *graps some tissues and tires to wipe the spilled coffee8
3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Go back to characters XD I will put up names, usernames on the front page now XD ! ))

-Hugs a file whlist walking back to her teams' office.
3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Love it Amy haha! (': ))
3967 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
*starts to sketch*
3967 days 21 hours ago
felipe123
*goes over business plans*
3967 days 21 hours ago
Crazy_Clown123
(oh yay)

*sees Nicole*

Hey girl
3967 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
*looks at window*
Keeps on getting worse....
3967 days 21 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Teams are up on the front page! ))

-Sits at her desk and puts the file down, then leans on her hand looking at the window, then down at her file; http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m77zpsa3hW1qcxvrao7_r1_250.gif
^So much work..^
3967 days 21 hours ago
jasoncutie7542
*takes a seat by Nicole* hey

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!