This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Changing Fates

Topic » Episode 5: Changing Fates

3726 days 5 hours ago
iGoddess
NOVEMBER
[10:56 PM]
-Kyle Residency/Apt-

-Kyle is sitting on a pool chair in the backyard, looking through the old college year book. In the background his ipod is on full blast, drowning any possible noise out. Screws at the bottom of his chair slowly come undone, and Kyle glances up ahead at the dirt seeing something move. He stands up, just as the poolchair behind him collapses and the umbrella for the sun shuts and falls over stabbing right through the middle of the chair after strong winds. Kyle steps closer and closer to the dirt seeing that a wild rabbit is stuck on a tree branch and some roots from the big tree which takes up most of the backyard. He kneels down to help the poor creature, singing along to the lyrics of the song on his ipod.

Kyle: Best night of my liiiifeeeee!

-He untangles some roots and snaps the branch, freeing the rabbit. As he is doing so, a chain keeping the backyard gate closed slowly untangles, and drops on the grass. He stands up watches it leave, and he takes a step back, he trips on the chain, hitting his head on a large rock, going unconcious. He puts a hand to his head blinking, his vision tuneling, and sees red on his finger tips. Soon, he bleeds out. A few crows flying above swoop down to his body, attacking Kyle.

--

Lilianna'a family have taken her corpse back to New Haven, Conneticut, and want nothing to do with the group of friends. Asher's parents have let everyone in the group of friends know of her strange death, and the reason they kept quiet about it was to keep the investigation on the down low in case any suspects were aware the investigation was going on. Poor Jude, his funeral was held for close friends and family with an empty coffin, due to his body being completely destroyed in the kitchen explosion. Death is back, and is not leaving without its bill.

--

The whole group of friends decided they were on the same page about these accidents, and to go back where it all initially happened - the campsite 45 minutes away from where they all went to college. What is their plan? They barely understand what's going on, nevermind put a stop to it!
--

[11:00 AM]
All friends decided to meet up at the campsite by noon, midday. Everyone has brought their own form of weapon to protect themselves in any way possible, and they all brought the lists they wrote, remembering the death order in THEIR dream.

--

Episode song;
--

Theme song;
3726 days 5 hours ago
NightOwl
*gets supplies ready*
3726 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
( I'll get to this a little busy right now. )
3726 days 4 hours ago
iGoddess
[[No worries, I've just posted it, and I got things myself to do! ]]
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*texts michael*
Hey..
3726 days 4 hours ago
NightOwl
*texts back*
Hey..
*writes some of the list*
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*texts back*
Do you know if anyone is at the campsite yet? I'm trying to figure this list out..
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*paces around room thinking*
3726 days 4 hours ago
NightOwl
*texts back*
Im no there so no....i dont know.
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*writes"Kyle, Lilanna, Leo,Lucas, Angel" as michaels text appears*

*Texts Back*
Are you OK. Your texting seems like it's in a bad mood?
3726 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
*Wakes up and takes a quick shower*
3726 days 4 hours ago
NightOwl
*texts back*
Well its just.....all this going on
*checks over list so far*
^Angel,Kat,Nina,Colby,Asher,Niles^
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*sits on edge of bed*
^Think Kylie, Think^
3726 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
*Checks over my list^

^Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael, and oh yeah Michael.^
3726 days 4 hours ago
NightOwl
(LMFAO)
3726 days 4 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Texts Back*
I know, we just all need to get together before this.."curse" strikes again

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!