This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Forget Me Not

Topic » Episode 4: Forget Me Not

3728 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
OCTOBER

It's been just about 2 months since the deaths of Nina, Colby, Emily & Jackson. All friends and family attended their funerals, celebrated their lives, and moved on eventually. Life has gotten back on track, and many are starting to accept they just had unfortunate accidents. It's now Halloween day (Oct 31st) and it's also Nadya's birthday. What she doesn't know, is Lacey is throwing her a surprise Halloween and birthday party with everyone and anyone. Be there, and be in costume.

--
[3:34 AM]
-Dreaming-

-Asher rolls out of bed and looks back at the stranger snoring. She rolls her eyes and heads to the bathroom picking up her clothes in the way. As she closes the door, the lock slowly locks. Asher starts up a bath and looks in the mirror tying her hair in a lose bun.
Asher: He's good looking when I had 6 too many.. Or 7.. Maybe 8.
-Laughs to herself and steps in the bathtub, her skin gains goosebumps when it makes contact with the water. She slips in and the blow dryer which is on top of the counter is slowly moving as Asher closes her eyes and leans her head back. The blow dryer plug lifts and plugs into the electrical socket, then the blow dryer falls in the bathtub switching itself on. Asher has no time to react and drowns under water. In the stranger's bathroom.

-Asher wakes up panting from her dream, and looks to her side seeing a clown, she yells and covers her mouth as it's not an illusion. The toy clown's eyes light up red, and she screams muffled by her own hands, tears streaming down her eyes. She steps back against the window, and the top 2 screws of the window fall on her head, she looks up, confused and when she turns back the clown is gone. Asher begins panicking and in the darkness she searches for something sharp. The lights turn on and she finds herself on fire, burning alive.

-Reality-

-Asher wakes up panting, and immediately turns on the beside lamp, and looks beside her seeing no one. As she stands up, she trips on a clown car from her brother, sending her flying forward, her head going straight a window, shards struck on her neck, keeping her from moving, Asher tries to scream, but her voice doesn't come out. She slowly bleeds out, dying.

--

Asher's parents have found her, and are keeping the information quiet, along with the police. No friends or family members have been contacted due to her death. The scene was cleaned up, and the window taped up. Your day is as normal as any other.

--

Halloween/birthday Party for Nadya: Location is the Hush Club in town, it's rented for the event only. Entry by invitation only (All cast members are invited ofc.) drinks inside are paid for, so get what you can! The time to begin getting there is 6 PM, don't forget your gifts! SURPRISE PARTY, SO DONT MENTION IT TO NADYA!

Episode song;

--

Theme song;
3728 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
[ I've posted this quite early because I need to to some things myself, but feel free to post! ]
3728 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
( As Angel screw up the surprise . lol )

*Wakes up and yawns*
3728 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
*wakes up yawning*
3728 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
*Goes back to sleep, but the alarm clock started to go off.*
3728 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
*Gets out of bed and starts pacing around the room*
3728 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
*Watches TV *
3728 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Glances around the gym, and drinks water feeling tired.
Morning work out, check. Out of breath, check.
3728 days 9 hours ago
SummerRae101
*wakes up*
3728 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
*Turns on the stereo*
3728 days 9 hours ago
neme81
*gets up and takes a ahower*
3728 days 9 hours ago
bad18life
*Starts flexing in the mirror*
3728 days 9 hours ago
SummerRae101
*walks to bathroom and begins brushing teeth*
3728 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Hits the showers and gets dressed, swinger her gym bag over the shoulder, heading out.
3728 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up from another dream about jackson gets up and showers*
3728 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
-Glances at her phone.
^Nadya's surprise party - tonight. Can't forget.^
-Crosses the street.

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!