This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Up Keeping - What did you miss?

Topic » Up Keeping - What did you..

3729 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Jackson: I was coming over to see if you wanted to hang out.. And I heard about Colby and Emily.. I was at the park. I saw it happen. In my dream, this has to do with our dreams right? In my dream, you're next Michael.. Ugh. Can I go clean up? Thanks.
-He runs upstairs to the bathroom. He closes the door and strips off trying to dry and wash his clothes free of alcohol.
Jackson: He must have some nice smelling spray?
-Jackson sneaks to Michael's room and tries on a few sprays, setting himself on fire, he grabs on to a curtain in the bedroom and sets flames to the room itself. He yelps in agony, and confusion, flames burst through the windows, quickly spreading. Jackson jumps out the window in nan a attempt to save himself. He lands on a huge shard of glass, cutting through his skull.
3728 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Episode 4: Forget Me Not

[3:34 AM]
-Dreaming-

-Asher rolls out of bed and looks back at the stranger snoring. She rolls her eyes and heads to the bathroom picking up her clothes in the way. As she closes the door, the lock slowly locks. Asher starts up a bath and looks in the mirror tying her hair in a lose bun.
Asher: He's good looking when I had 6 too many.. Or 7.. Maybe 8.
-Laughs to herself and steps in the bathtub, her skin gains goosebumps when it makes contact with the water. She slips in and the blow dryer which is on top of the counter is slowly moving as Asher closes her eyes and leans her head back. The blow dryer plug lifts and plugs into the electrical socket, then the blow dryer falls in the bathtub switching itself on. Asher has no time to react and drowns under water. In the stranger's bathroom.

-Asher wakes up panting from her dream, and looks to her side seeing a clown, she yells and covers her mouth as it's not an illusion. The toy clown's eyes light up red, and she screams muffled by her own hands, tears streaming down her eyes. She steps back against the window, and the top 2 screws of the window fall on her head, she looks up, confused and when she turns back the clown is gone. Asher begins panicking and in the darkness she searches for something sharp. The lights turn on and she finds herself on fire, burning alive.

-Reality-

-Asher wakes up panting, and immediately turns on the beside lamp, and looks beside her seeing no one. As she stands up, she trips on a clown car from her brother, sending her flying forward, her head going straight a window, shards struck on her neck, keeping her from moving, Asher tries to scream, but her voice doesn't come out. She slowly bleeds out, dying.
3728 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
Asher's parents have found her, and are keeping the information quiet, along with the police. No friends or family members have been contacted due to her death. The scene was cleaned up, and the window taped up. Your day is as normal as any other.
3727 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
NOVEMBER 1st
[10:14 AM]
-Asher's Parents House-

-Lilianna knocks on the door, seeing the parents are in, but not answering, she climbs the side pipe to Asher's bedroom and knocks on the window, she notices there is tape covering where once was a window.
Lilianna: What...
-She pulls out her car keys and pokes a hole through the tape, then rips the rest with her hands with enough room for her to crawl through to the bedroom.
Lilianna: Asher..? Ash?!
-She whispers and goes to find a light switch, not noticing the dried out blood stained carpet under her shoes. The bedroom is kept dark, no light bulb on the ceiling light, and the room looks like Asher has been there. She looks around, as she finds nothing and hears no one, she goes back out through the pipe on the wall outside. The pipe slowly gets lose from the wall, and Lilianna falls on the floor with the pipe falling on her.
Lilianna: Ugh ouch. Ughh!
-She pulls herself from under the pipe, when she realises her car keys have gone through her lower back. From a distance, a petrol/gasoline truck is passing through the neighbourhood, when the wind blows a newspaper on the windscreen, the driver gets disoriented, and crashes the truck just in front of Asher's house, where Lilianna is trying to stand up with the key dug into her leg.
Lilianna: Shit!!!!!
-She looks for her phone, when the gasoline leak completely soaks the pavement Lilianna is standing on, struggling to find the phone. She dials a number shakingly, when the truck explodes, taking Lilianna on to pieces.
Phone: This is 911 emergency services, how can I help?
3727 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
-Tip toes into the kitchen and looks around, and jumps startled seeing Jude, who covers her mouth from screaming.
Jude: Shh! Lacey, what are you doing here?
What are YOU?
Jude: I saw the smoke.. Was wondering what happened.
It was outside.. Not inside.
-He gives her a look, and the freeze hearing the footsteps upstairs from one end of the house to the other. The stove button slowly turns, exposing the kitchen with gas. Jude leans on a chair.
Jude: Okay, so maybe I stayed over here last night.. I was kicked out.
-Looks at to him and crosses her arms.
Why Asher out of everyone?
Jude: She's a good friend..
-Laughs silently as he brings out a cigarette and lighter. Jude lifts the lighter to his cigarette, and creates one spark, Lacey snatches it off his hand.
Jude..! You're in a house, they will know someone was here.. Idiot.
-She puts the lighter on the kitchen counter, and Jude sighs leaving the kitchen, to go outside. Slowly the lighter opens  creating its own spark. Jude steps back inside as Lacey goes back to the living room, and the kitchen explodes.
3727 days 9 hours ago
iGoddess
*Ashlyn hears the explosion and jumps back, screaming, bumping into something hard. She turns around and screams seeing a coffin with the top askew, revealing Asher's body*
3726 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Episode 5: Changing Fates

NOVEMBER
[10:56 PM]
-Kyle Residency/Apt-

-Kyle is sitting on a pool chair in the backyard, looking through the old college year book. In the background his ipod is on full blast, drowning any possible noise out. Screws at the bottom of his chair slowly come undone, and Kyle glances up ahead at the dirt seeing something move. He stands up, just as the poolchair behind him collapses and the umbrella for the sun shuts and falls over stabbing right through the middle of the chair after strong winds. Kyle steps closer and closer to the dirt seeing that a wild rabbit is stuck on a tree branch and some roots from the big tree which takes up most of the backyard. He kneels down to help the poor creature, singing along to the lyrics of the song on his ipod.

Kyle: Best night of my liiiifeeeee!

-He untangles some roots and snaps the branch, freeing the rabbit. As he is doing so, a chain keeping the backyard gate closed slowly untangles, and drops on the grass. He stands up watches it leave, and he takes a step back, he trips on the chain, hitting his head on a large rock, going unconcious. He puts a hand to his head blinking, his vision tuneling, and sees red on his finger tips. Soon, he bleeds out. A few crows flying above swoop down to his body, attacking Kyle.

--

Lilianna'a family have taken her corpse back to New Haven, Conneticut, and want nothing to do with the group of friends. Asher's parents have let everyone in the group of friends know of her strange death, and the reason they kept quiet about it was to keep the investigation on the down low in case any suspects were aware the investigation was going on. Poor Jude, his funeral was held for close friends and family with an empty coffin, due to his body being completely destroyed in the kitchen explosion. Death is back, and is not leaving without its bill.

--

The whole group of friends decided they were on the same page about these accidents, and to go back where it all initially happened - the campsite 45 minutes away from where they all went to college. What is their plan? They barely understand what's going on, nevermind put a stop to it!
--

[11:00 AM]
All friends decided to meet up at the campsite by noon, midday. Everyone has brought their own form of weapon to protect themselves in any way possible, and they all brought the lists they wrote, remembering the death order in THEIR dream.
3724 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
I'll keep the end brief.

-Everyone dies at the campsite.

--

JUNE
[10:48 PM]
-Campsite-

-Nadya wakes up from falling asleep on the truck, in tears and stands up looking for Jude.
Nadya: Where is your scrw, no your scooter Jude?!
A screw comes lose on Jude's scooter, and a wheels rolls up to the campfire, and Nadya stomps on it seeing the vodka bottle inches from her shoe.
Niles: What the heck is wrong with you??
Nadya: We.. Were all about to suffer. This screw would tip the vodka into the fire, and a chain of deaths would happen in a dream that.. We'd all cheat and die later on in. I'm serious.
Lacey: Reallyyy?
Nadya: I bet the twins aren't here, they're lost right now, on the other side of the lake, the boys found them escaping for eh at became hell here.. Lets leave guys I think this place is.. Weird..
Lilianna: Shut up you prude.
Angel: Hey Nadya.. Want to go? I'll drive you home.
Nadya: Uh.. Yes please.
-As they gets in his pick up  the screw rolls to the campfire, tipping a vodka bottle. Matt nearby falls over a log. And the view fades as chaos continues.

Tada.

* END OF EPISODE 5 *

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!