This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

3rd weeks challenge: Top Score Theme

Topic » 3rd weeks challenge: Top Score..

4028 days 14 hours ago
pooh0902
As best got the highest score last week. He will be the one that will get the chance to choose our theme for this week and he choose Elton John's songs all original or revival songs of Elton John is okay for posting of videos for this week as long as Elton John sung it. All of our contestants can ask your specific mentors/judges for their opinion on you video before you post it here. The deadline for this weeks challenge is 2 days again and it will not be extended anymore. Good luck to our remaining 14 players left and the third weeks challenge starts now.

Format of the posting of video:

Why did you choose this song?:
Who inspired you to choose this song?:
URL of the video:
4028 days 14 hours ago
pooh0902
Short info about Elton John:
Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947), is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor. He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date.
In his four-decade career John has sold more than 250 million records, making him one of the most successful artists of all time. His single "Candle in the Wind 1997" has sold over 33 million copies worldwide, and is the best selling single in the history of the UK Singles Chart and the US Billboard Hot 100. He has more than 50 Top 40 hits, including seven consecutive No. 1 US albums, 56 Top 40 singles, 16 Top 10, four No. 2 hits, and nine No. 1 hits. He has won six Grammy Awards, four Brit Awards, an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Tony Award. In 2004, Rolling Stone ranked him Number 49 on its list of the 100 greatest artists of all time.
John was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994. Having been named a Commander of the Order of the British Empire in 1996, John received a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II for "services to music and charitable services" in 1998. John has performed at a number of royal events, such as the funeral of Princess Diana at Westminster Abbey in 1997, and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert outside Buckingham Palace in 2012.
He has been heavily involved in the fight against AIDS since the late 1980s. In 1992, he established the Elton John AIDS Foundation and a year later began hosting the annual Academy Award Party, which has since become one of the highest-profile Oscar parties in the Hollywood film industry. Since its inception, the foundation has raised over $200 million.
John entered into a civil partnership with David Furnish on 21 December 2005 and continues to be a champion for LGBT social movements. In 2008, Billboard magazine ranked him as the most successful male solo artist on "The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists" (third overall, behind only The Beatles and Madonna).
4028 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Why did you choose this song?: It's just only the song of Elton John which was played and sung by One Direction.
Who inspired you to choose this song?:
URL of the video:
4028 days 5 hours ago
smooth
i chose this song becuase i love the way haley reinhart sang this song
Haley Reinhart
skip to 1:15 for the singing
4028 days 2 hours ago
baba
i chose this song becuase i think it is a great cover and love ellie gouldings voice\
elton john
4028 days 1 hour ago
yadalacasa
i chose this song becuase i love the way glee sings it
neagtive people did
4027 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
last 24 hours to go.
4027 days 10 hours ago
pooh0902
last 10 videos to go
4027 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
Why did you choose this song?: I like it
Who inspired you to choose this song?: The people
URL of the video:
4027 days 8 hours ago
LittleMix

It's a good songgggg
My boyfriend.
4027 days 6 hours ago
brosbeforehoes
Elton John didnt write this but he does sing in it. I <3 Ed Sheeran

4027 days ago
pooh0902
okay since smooth already posted the video first I will delete the video of best since this is exactly the same as smooth. Thank you.
4027 days ago
pooh0902
12 hours to go.
4026 days 17 hours ago
Anne11
It's a wonderful song.
my boyfriend
4026 days 17 hours ago
JoyAnn
My favorite song
everything
4026 days 14 hours ago
pooh0902
last 5 videos to go. =)

open group

Celebrity Tengaged Idol Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!