This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

1st Result's Night Show

Topic » 1st Result's Night Show

4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
I am very sad to say that no score was private message to me. But I need to have the Result's Night so that we could move forward to 2nd week. By that means my posted 2nd week twist will not be pursue. But don't you worry guys because we will still have my back-up theme for the 2nd week. I hope next time the mentors will be participative since all the contestants are really active and participative in this group. Yesterday, all of our top 16 player's posted the video of the music which they think is the best song that it can describe themselves in this competition but sadly 1 player miss to post the video. But the results are in. Please stand-up team DragonSlayer4u (smooth, brosbeforehoes, kenta and cassie_colvin.
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
for the four of you one is in the danger zone. Please step forward kenta, You are........

SAFE!!!
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
smooth you are.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SAFE
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
That means we are now down to the last two players for the team DragonSlayer4u we have brosbeforehoes and cassie_colvin one of you is safe and that person is....
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
before we reveal the result lets have first RIHANNA WITH THE SONG WE FOUND LOVE!!! hope that you will like it!!!
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
Let's continue with the results and we hang-up with brosbeforehoes and cassie_colvin one of you is safe and that person is....
4043 days 2 hours ago
pooh0902
brosbeforehoes you are safe. that means cassie_colvin you are in the danger zone. Good luck to you cassie_colvin...
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
Next let's have the team lassidoggy (aliumair , andrewvaughan17, Jerard and Warthhogs) please stand-up. For all of you four you are all....
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
Safe. Congratulations to the four of you.
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
Before we continue with the results for the last 2 teams let's have first Greyson Chance with the song Sunshine & City Lights.
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
We will now continue with the results. Let's have team SkillzDatKillz (Realchance, best, baba and yadalacasa) please stand-up. For the four of you are all...
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
SAFE... Congratulations to the four of you.
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
Next we will have another performance by Ke$ha with the song C'mon...
4043 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902

open group

Celebrity Tengaged Idol Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!