This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1

Topic » Challenge 1

1413 days 15 hours ago
LittleMix
This challenge will start at 7PM est!
1412 days 17 hours ago
LittleMix
Welcome to your first challenge here on Free Agents! Today you will be in 2 teams of 10.
This challenge is called Pick Me!

Each team will be starting with 100 total points. In order to keep all 100 points you must do a very simple task. For this challenge you will be working with your team to have people mail me. EVERY member of your team must have TEN people that are at least a RED level on Tengaged mail me “I am voting for insert name here”. So you yourself are responsible for 10 points on your team. Remember you are getting them to vote for YOU not YOUR TEAM.

Once your ten people have mailed me, do not have another one do so! I will not tell you when you are at your 10 person limit, so please make sure you know you trust those who sent it! I will also not be telling you who has been used and who hasn’t! The first person to have a user mail me, gets that person's vote, you can NOT overlap with any person on your team. You can not have anyone in this game mail me your name.

If you failed to have 10 people mail me, for every person you are off you will lose points. For example if you had 6 mails, your team loses 4 points. The team with the most points left after 24 hours will win the challenge. In case of a tie, the team that secured their points FIRST will win the challenge. The winning team will then have 24 hours to vote in TWO of the losing team to go into elimination. The ENTIRE losing team will be going into the draw, where one of you will draw the kill card and they will go into elimination against the winning teams choices.

These will be your teams today: https://i.imgur.com/3hstF2W.gif

If you have questions please let me know!

This challenge will end on 06/25/2020 at 7 pm EST.
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright! That is time! I will reveal one by one how many people each person received.
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
First up! Sam vs Ben

Sam saved 10 points!
Ben saved 0 points!

Blue: 100 points
Pink: 90 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Next we have Thomas vs Chase!

Thomas saved 10 points!
Chase saved 0 points!

Blue: 100 points
Pink: 80 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Next we have Bryan and Brittany!

Bryan saved 9 points!
Brittany saved 10 points!

Blue: 99 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Next we have Eric and Matt!

Eric saved 10 points!
Matt saved 10 points!

Blue: 99 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Evan and Dan!

Evan saved 2 points!
Dan saved 6 points!

Blue: 91 points
Pink: 76 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
James and Ryan!

James saved 7 points!
Ryan saved 10 points!

Blue: 88 points
Pink: 76 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Justin and Harry!

Justin saved 10 points!
Harry saved 8 points!

Blue: 88 points
Pink: 74 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
David vs Britt!

David saved 7 points!
Britt saved 10 points!

Blue: 85 points
Pink: 74 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
Alan vs Crypt!

Alan saved 1 point!
Crypt saved 8 points!

Blue: 76 points
Pink: 72 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
And finally Patrick vs Glinda!!

Patrick saved 4 points!
Glinda saved 0 points!

Blue: 70 points
Pink: 62 points
1411 days 16 hours ago
Stunzer
https://media1.tenor.com/images/bde4a79fcb858643501a39181efc164f/tenor.gif?itemid=16914734
1411 days 16 hours ago
LittleMix
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BLUE TEAM FOR WINNING THIS CHALLENGE!

Now, Blue team you will have 24 hours to vote in TWO PEOPLE on the losing team to go into elimination.

Everyone on the Pink team I need you to send me numbers 1-8 for the draw! If you fail to do this YOU will be sent straight into elimination.
1411 days 16 hours ago
s73100
https://i1.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor-micronesia-cirie-beat-em-with-this.gif?resize=268%2C268

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!