This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Duel - Final

Topic » The Duel - Final

1832 days ago
LittleMix
Welcome to the finale of The Duel! You all have battled your way here through 18 other people. This final mission will decide who is the winner of the game, so put your best effort in!

This finale is going to be point based. Each checkpoint of this is worth 15 total points. You will get points based off of how well you do in each checkpoint.
First place: 8 points
Second place: 5 points
Third place: 2 points

There will be 5 different checkpoints that are needed to be completed in order to finish this game. Once all 5 are completed by all 3 of you I will reveal the results!

You can complete the checkpoints in any order that you want.
1832 days ago
LittleMix
CHECKPOINT 1 -
Counting Up

This competition will take place in Tengaged mails.

When you are ready, you will be mailing the phrase:

Sends In Mail #?? To LittleMix

Your mails need to be in numerical order starting with 1 and counting up until you get to your 75th mail.

Once you start this mission, it cannot be paused. If you make a mistake while sending in your mails, it will result in an immediate disqualification from the challenge, no redos or backtracking.

You must send in the official phrase as I have it with the number sign and correct number. If you do not use the official phrase, how I have it, you miscount, or you do not alternating mailing me, then you have made a mistake.

The person who finishes this leg the fastest will be rewarded the most points. Followed by 2nd and 3rd place.
1832 days ago
LittleMix
CHECKPOINT 2 -
Karmageddon

Here’s how it works. Each round, I will call out a large number AND a letter, and your aim is to find exactly FIVE Tengaged users, beginning with the stated letter, whose KARMA amounts add up as close to that number as possible. These users MUST have more than 100 karma, so that you can’t just use low-numbered users to make up the total.

The person closest to the target value with their total wins. A tie is resolved by which person sent their links in fastest.

- All users must START with the stated letter of the alphabet
- All links sent to me must be WORKING HYPERLINKS to their TG profiles or it will not count.
- Only the first 5 users sent to me by a players will count - there is no changing, swapping or replacing users!
- Furthermore, all users must be sent in ONE TENGAGED MAIL.
- Remember that each user MUST have more than 100 karma.
1832 days ago
LittleMix
CHECKPOINT 3 -
Scavenger Hunt

You must mail me when you want to start this checkpoint. You will all be given the first clue of this Tengager. You must go to their first blog and follow the instructions. For each page you go across, go to their first blog and follow those instructions.

For each profile you come across (does not matter if they did NOT finish the clue) you must link me their Tengaged account. Once you finish the scavenger hunt you must mail me the list that you have come up with.

If you fail to link me a profile you will be given a 5 minute penalty.
The person that does this in the FASTEST time will win this checkpoint.
1832 days ago
LittleMix
CHECKPOINT 4-
Flag Me Down

Each of you have 8 flags to place on the field. You must place all 8 flags on the field, although there is no reason for you not to if you want to win. However, should the though cross your mind, anyone who does not place all of their flags will have 4 point score penalty

There are 35 spots to place them, numbered from 1-35.

To place your flags, simply mail me 8 numbers from 1-35 to place them. When scoring, spot #1 is worth 1 point, spot #2 is worth 2 points, and so on, all the way until spot #35 is worth 35 points. You will get points for the spots you place your flags. However, there is a catch...

The catch is that if there are multiple flags on any space, NOBODY will get the points for that space, so you will have to be strategic to make sure that your flags are on unoccupied spaces.

Please note, once you submit to me, your submission is LOCKED. You had better be 100% certain about what you want to do before you mail me. Also note, that all 8 of your numbers must be in ONE PM, as I will only accept the first PM from you so if you mail me less than 8, you will be taking yourself out of the running to win. Lastly, all submissions must be via mails on Tengaged, I will not accept submissions on Skype.

The player with the most points at the end of this checkpoint will win.

Good Luck!
1832 days ago
LittleMix
CHECKPOINT 5 -
Panda Run!

This checkpoint is simple, all you need to do is get the most points in this game:
http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/panda.htm

You must send me the proper screenshot that we have used the entire season in order for your score to count.

Good luck!
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Thank you guys for participating in the Final. I have the results and I will reveal each 1 by 1.
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Checkpoint 1 - Counting Up
3rd place - Kelly - Did not submit
2nd place - James - 3 minutes 14 seconds
1st place - Christian - 1 minute 44 seconds
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
James - 5
Kelly - 3
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Checkpoint 2 - Karmageddon
3rd place - Christian - 8 over
2nd place - James - 6 under
1st place - Kelly - 1 under
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
James - 10
Kelly - 10
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Checkpoint 3 - Scavenger Hunt
3rd Place - Kelly - 2 minutes 55 seconds
2nd Place - James - 2 minutes 49 seconds
1st Place - Christian - 1 minute 37 seconds
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
James - 15
Kelly - 13
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
We will skip the Flags for now xx
1830 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Jake we know the flag results LMAO
1830 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Checkpoint 5 - Panda Run!
3rd Place - Kelly - 1440
2nd Place - Christian - 5570
1st Place - James - 8640

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!