This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 9 Comments

Topic » Round 9 Comments

3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Confessionals, and all mails I am tagged in posted here
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Duel Results/Next Worldly Challenge
Nov 14, 2014 00:21:46
to RShowFreak kaylee21 Jordonk ofl1998 aiwfwyattroh michael222 Jkjkjk15 noraw6842
just letting everyone know i may not be here

going to mall with my buddy and seeing dumb and dumber 2 and may not be back in time

if im not, goodluck everyone and sorry alex
>The Duel was meant to be aiwfwyattroh against MrOrange890
>
>The deadline has come and passed.  One competitor mailed me asking about times multiple times including both myself and the other competitor in the mail
>
>Another competitor has given me NO WORD on when he could do the duel despite me sending reminders and him being on at MULTIPLE TIMES today so I have no choice but to disqualify the one person who showed no attempt to let me know he wanted to compete.
>
>So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  MrOrange890 will be eliminated tonight due to his now limited availability and aiwfwyattroh will rejoin their team.
>
>I will see you for your next mission LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 8 pm est.  It will require AT LEAST one player.  I will see you then.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jordonk
Nov 14, 2014 06:45:41
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak kaylee21 Jordonk ofl1998 aiwfwyattroh michael222 Jkjkjk15
I gotta go to our playoff football game
>just letting everyone know i may not be here
>
>going to mall with my buddy and seeing dumb and dumber 2 and may not be back in time
>
>if im not, goodluck everyone and sorry alex
>>The Duel was meant to be aiwfwyattroh against MrOrange890
>>
>>The deadline has come and passed.  One competitor mailed me asking about times multiple times including both myself and the other competitor in the mail
>>
>>Another competitor has given me NO WORD on when he could do the duel despite me sending reminders and him being on at MULTIPLE TIMES today so I have no choice but to disqualify the one person who showed no attempt to let me know he wanted to compete.
>>
>>So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  MrOrange890 will be eliminated tonight due to his now limited availability and aiwfwyattroh will rejoin their team.
>>
>>I will see you for your next mission LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 8 pm est.  It will require AT LEAST one player.  I will see you then.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Nov 14, 2014 12:05:58
to Jordonk Gaiaphage RShowFreak kaylee21 aiwfwyattroh michael222 Jkjkjk15
Jordon and Chris have fun :)
>I gotta go to our playoff football game
>>just letting everyone know i may not be here
>>
>>going to mall with my buddy and seeing dumb and dumber 2 and may not be back in time
>>
>>if im not, goodluck everyone and sorry alex
>>>The Duel was meant to be aiwfwyattroh against MrOrange890
>>>
>>>The deadline has come and passed.  One competitor mailed me asking about times multiple times including both myself and the other competitor in the mail
>>>
>>>Another competitor has given me NO WORD on when he could do the duel despite me sending reminders and him being on at MULTIPLE TIMES today so I have no choice but to disqualify the one person who showed no attempt to let me know he wanted to compete.
>>>
>>>So, this makes this duel unnecessary.  MrOrange890 will be eliminated tonight due to his now limited availability and aiwfwyattroh will rejoin their team.
>>>
>>>I will see you for your next mission LIVE TOMORROW (FRIDAY) at 8 pm est.  It will require AT LEAST one player.  I will see you then.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:50:35
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:50:48
to kaylee21 RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:51:01
to noraw6842 RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
when do you think we will merge to 1 team?
Nov 14, 2014 14:51:21
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:51:37
to ofl1998 RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:51:55
to Jordonk RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:52:11
to michael222 RShowFreak
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: hey
Nov 14, 2014 14:52:52
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>
>>Hi.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Re: when do you think we will merge to 1 team?
Nov 14, 2014 14:57:50
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
I assume it will be like the show and be at 6 with a duo's like mission.
This is my guess personally I won't be surprised if next round is 2 vs. 2 duel of destiny
>
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Nov 14, 2014 14:59:57
to RShowFreak
I think my chances of making it a few more rounds are decent. I'm on pretty good terms with everyone left individually. Except maybe Jkjk, but i'm gonna talk to him and try to get on his good side since i sent him in the duel a few rounds ago.

I'm really hoping we become 1 team soon, so I can try to just win safety each time. Right now, I can't really earn safety by winning these team challenges, it just lets me switch a world if it benefits me.

I wouldn't say I'm super popuplar by the VL, so i cannot rely on popularity for safety.

Basically, it's simply social connections, and laying low until i can beast my way through challenges.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: hey
Nov 14, 2014 15:36:05
to Jkjkjk15 RShowFreak
i assume you mean michael?
>Well i was a bit upset but we have bigger problems on our team..
>>i just wanted to talk about RSF and see if youre mad about me sending you in to the duel 2 rounds ago
>>>
>>>>Hi.
3496 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: when do you think we will merge to 1 team?
Nov 14, 2014 15:36:33
to aiwfwyattroh RShowFreak
how does the game work with duos missions? never seen the show lol
>I assume it will be like the show and be at 6 with a duo's like mission.
>This is my guess personally I won't be surprised if next round is 2 vs. 2 duel of destiny
>>

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!