This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 5 Comments

Topic » Round 5 Comments

3508 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will post confessionals here from this round
3508 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From MrOrange890
Confessional
Oct 20, 2014 19:12:53
to RShowFreak
UGH, I'm super frustrated. I honestly thought we could win this one, but unfortunately no one can catch twice in a row :(. I really hope I don't get sent to the duel again, but if I do I'll have to try my best to stay.

I'm all about that bass bout that bass xoxo
3508 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
CONFESSIONAL #7
Oct 20, 2014 19:15:00
to RShowFreak
Well hey viewers lounge! I took a drop for the worst XD! So I scored 2/4 of the points for my team! WOOOOO! I am kinda in a good place this time around and hopefully it stays like that!
3508 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
PLEA
Oct 20, 2014 19:42:24
to RShowFreak
Hey VL, sorry I havent sent too many confessions lately.

Despite not sending them, i'm still one of the more active people on our team.

Only Haylee and myself showed up :s

I would appreciate safety in case i do get called in the duel, so my team has a chance at staying alive, because besides Haylee, no one else is really trying.

if you dont pick me, please pick haylee!
3508 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
i mean kaylee
Oct 20, 2014 19:43:22
to RShowFreak
and i mean kaylee in the confession
3508 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Oct 21, 2014 00:20:23
to RShowFreak
We won again! I was so excited I scored two points and Jkjk scored two points as well. Warthogs was online then I supposed logged off and Michael logged on for a minute and then left but dosen't matter because we won the challenge. Ironic after losing splozo the arguable best competitor here we go on to win two st8 challenges.

I'm fully expecting the "merge" into the two worlds instead of three next time but you never know I think most of these people like me or at least don't hate me so I could have some good allies. I want to stay loyal to the ofl and gaiaphage alliance and also want to stick with jkjk if she is willing to work with me. Everyone else I'm not positive on.

Vortex has a interesting decision here who do they throw in if they get decider jman and mr.orange tried very hard in the challenge today while charliebibi already faced a duel of destiny and Oakley in number 1 in worldly rankings  very intriguing vote going to happen soon.

In the last jordonk will prob stay ruler I don't see anyone beating him to become protected except gaiaphage but he didn't try last time so prob wouldn't try again . I assume immaxi will go into the duel of destiny again.

Thanks for bumping me up to number #2 in worldly rankings very surprised I surpassed queen Janet among other great competitors hopefully I can make anyone that voted me high proud.

My assumptions are  immax vs charliebibi  duel of destiny either way the decider vote goes unless someone is ready to make a big move which I don't think anybody would of those teams this early.
3507 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Re: Protected Vote Round 5
Oct 21, 2014 11:24:58
to RShowFreak
Hey viewers core for me because I scored the first point for my team
:-)
3507 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
Oct 21, 2014 19:00:11
to RShowFreak
Confessional: I forgot to thank you last night but thank you for making me number 1 this week again viewers. It does mean a lot. I just won the duel for the ruler of the past so I am protected and I hope you can make me the decider. Before the duel Orange and I agreed that if whoever won, if they were voted the decider they would protect the other and I intend on staying true to that agreement. Between Charlie and Jman I would pick Jman from my team if I were to be the decider because I am close with Charlie (his real name is Felix) and jman I told a couple rounds ago that if I were to be the decider I would put him in. So he already doesn't trust me so he is the only person on my team I don't have allegiance to. I don't know who the protected is for the other team but I wouldn't pick Chris (Gaia) because he and I are good friends. I doubt I would pick JordonK either. We are gonna have to wait and see what happens.
3507 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: Decider/Duel
Oct 21, 2014 19:40:42
to RShowFreak
Confessional: So I have decided, if I am the decider jman WILL be going in and Noraw is highest on the weekly rankings out of the 3 people from Chronos I might pick so I will most likely pick her but that is subject to change, it is unlikely though. I am not gonna pick Jordan because he and I made a pact and I don't think I can go back on that as of right now. It is all strategy and I am trying to just throw in people who are not with me and keep people who are with me safe. Hopefully you guys pick me to be the decider so I am able to prove to some of the others I am loyal. Hopefully 3rd time's the charm and I can be the decider now.
3507 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
Oct 21, 2014 20:02:28
to ofl1998 RShowFreak
you pick who you want from your team and ill pick who i want from my team?

then whoever wins just puts the two up?
>So what are you thinking for the decider vote? Since one of us is guaranteed to be it we should try to come to a decision that makes us both happy.
3507 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 21, 2014 20:59:01
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
I would be fine with that, I would just prefer not to put Jordon in from your team though as just a heads up because he saved me when I thought I was going in and I don't want to betray him like that. From my team I want to do jamn.
>you pick who you want from your team and ill pick who i want from my team?
>
>then whoever wins just puts the two up?
>>So what are you thinking for the decider vote? Since one of us is guaranteed to be it we should try to come to a decision that makes us both happy.
3507 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Oct 21, 2014 21:06:23
to ofl1998 RShowFreak
i wont send jordon in if i win
>I would be fine with that, I would just prefer not to put Jordon in from your team though as just a heads up because he saved me when I thought I was going in and I don't want to betray him like that. From my team I want to do jamn.
>>you pick who you want from your team and ill pick who i want from my team?
>>
>>then whoever wins just puts the two up?
>>>So what are you thinking for the decider vote? Since one of us is guaranteed to be it we should try to come to a decision that makes us both happy.
3507 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 21, 2014 21:28:08
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
Okay awesome.
>i wont send jordon in if i win
>>I would be fine with that, I would just prefer not to put Jordon in from your team though as just a heads up because he saved me when I thought I was going in and I don't want to betray him like that. From my team I want to do jamn.
>>>you pick who you want from your team and ill pick who i want from my team?
>>>
>>>then whoever wins just puts the two up?
>>>>So what are you thinking for the decider vote? Since one of us is guaranteed to be it we should try to come to a decision that makes us both happy.
3507 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
rom Gaiaphage
if you win, send in maxxy
Oct 21, 2014 23:20:00
to ofl1998 RShowFreak
3507 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: if you win, send in maxxy
Oct 21, 2014 23:33:02
to Gaiaphage RShowFreak
kk, and send in jman if you win
3507 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
RSF Gen 2, Season 9: Opposite Worlds
Oct 21, 2014 23:33:43
to RShowFreak
So after talking with Chris we came to the agreement that jman and maxxy will go in so that is who I will be sending in if I win.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!