This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Round 3 Comments

Topic » Round 3 Comments

3519 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Post what you want

I will also post all confessionals here

Players were asked to send confessionals (optional) addressing HowLovely's elimination against CharlieBibi, the switch in Worlds, strategy moving forward and any messages to you the viewers
3519 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
Re: Rankings/Confessional
Oct 9, 2014 23:24:54
to RShowFreak
1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny:
Didn't really affect me. Neither was on my team, so i could care less who lost. But the duel seemed interesting as a challenge.

2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos):
wow fuck you alex for not applying to this, are we not special??

3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds:
Continue to play the likable guy game. Be joking and humorous at challenges to not make enemies. Hoping my team starts being active though :L I feel like i am pulling everyone's weight.

4. Any message to the viewers
I'm blacklisted for 30 days thanks to tmod so i am a victim vote me for #1
#voteforgaia
3519 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Oct 9, 2014 23:26:49
to RShowFreak
1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny? We lost our first team member :( maybe I should of tried to help her but she didn't seem to care or was just to tired. So sad we lost someone but that's the game got to move forward now.
2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos). Future is interesting there are 6 votes going in idk where votes will lie. I assume jkjk and I will vote together, idk where splozo, wart and micheal heads are at so it could be anyone's game.
3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds? I think I'm in a decent spot ofl and Gaia have my back I think as I do there's. I think Janey has my back but I think she has splozo as well, prob more than mine tbh. So I have to be careful in my world but other than that I think as long as I'm active I might be able to make it a good ways
4. Any message to the viewers? Hope you have enjoyed the game so far, I expect there to be a lot of layers in this game and I'm looking forward to it
3519 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From CharlieBibi
Oct 9, 2014 23:59:31
to RShowFreak
Well I won the duel so like fuck yas :) I owned it and I knew exactly what to do and I got it done. I showed I was here to stay and I would fight hard all the way to the end. Honestly, I'm not so pleased with being on Team Future. I know I dont have your guys' support so this is actually pretty tough for me, perhaps, throwing a challenge with team present is an option considering I got a couple of friends over there ;) So viewers, I got no clue what I'm doing wrong and if it's just my OTTM personality that gets on your nerves then alright but like I said I will not back down from a fight and I hope you can reward active people and not inactives (cough half of team past cough)
3519 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Oct 10, 2014 00:55:11
to RShowFreak
1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny-Loved the result. VERY happy Charlie got saved and I am glad we were able to stay together in this game.
2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos)-I have been the most popular from my team in the past but since I wasn't the decider I have a feeling I went significantly down on the popularity chain and I don't know why.
3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds-I am just trying to stay friends with as many people on my team as possible and trying to make few enemies. Also I have a 3 person alliance with Wyatt (aiw) and Chris (Gaia) and I really want that to go deep into the game.
4. Any message to the viewers-Hopefully you guys continue to rank me high because it truly does lift my spirit and gives me confidence to play this game hard.
3519 days ago
RShowFreak
From michael222
Oct 10, 2014 04:48:05
to RShowFreak
1. I don't really have a reaction to it, both are rookies and the 5-0 margin shows how we only lost dead weight

2. The present is where I'm least likely to become the protected, but I'm fine with that for now as I don't think I will be sent in again for a few rounds.

3. All I can do is preform well in the challenges and hope my team sees me as a valuable member.

4. Thanks for rating me higher in the last round :)
3518 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
From jman96
Oct 10, 2014 07:26:23
to RShowFreak
>Competitors, the Viewers are ranking once again.  Remember that it is a point based ranking that is CUMULATIVE meaning last week's rankings will affect this week's rankings.
>
>So to help your chances send me a confessional addressing the following topics:
>
>1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny
I think it is a good thing as Charlie survived and she/he is a strong player. we need strong players in  order to win challenges.

>2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos)
I think it is better to have the power away from us for me. I say that as They would give each other votes to be protected and come after me as im told.

>3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds
Try to not lose and if i get thrown into elimination then make sure i go against someone weak.

>4. Any message to the viewers
Hope you like me so far.
3518 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
From kaylee21
Oct 10, 2014 09:06:06
to RShowFreak
1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny: I could give a fuck tbh. I know who my alliance is, and no one from it went home.
2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos) N/A
3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds: Still the same as it was in the beginning. Play my cards right, move slyly. I may not be very "present" during the game. But i am VERY present outside of it, i know who i'm talking to and who i'm not.
4. Any message to the viewers: I just hope you're giving everyone a chance and not playing favorites with certain people. We all made it in the game for a special reason.
3518 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From noraw6842
Oct 10, 2014 10:26:55
to RShowFreak
>Competitors, the Viewers are ranking once again.  Remember that it is a point based ranking that is CUMULATIVE meaning last week's rankings will affect this week's rankings.
>
>So to help your chances send me a confessional addressing the following topics:
>
>1. Reaction to the Duel of Destiny: YAYAYAY! My goal is to keep the drama people in. Charlie is causing drama so that will be nothing but good for me. :)
>2. Reaction to your new World rules (not applicable to Team Chronos) N/A
>3. Strategy moving forward after 2 rounds: Stick with Gaia, and try to get back into the future. If I see an opportunity to get back into the future, i might just throw the challenge to get back.
>4. Any message to the viewers Hi! <3 Rank me higher plz kthx
3518 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Oct 10, 2014 13:56:34
to RShowFreak
Hi viewers! So we lost a member yesterday..... It sucks but it's gotta happen! Now were in the present.... Ewe but whatever it's fine XD! I still got a cross team deal with Gaia and kinda with Oakley so yayyyyyy thanks for picking me lat week!
3518 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Oct 10, 2014 17:43:32
to RShowFreak
Once again, I am the only person online ready for this challenge.. This SUCKS. I like the person on my team, they're nice but man, they gotta be more active.. I CANNOT keep carrying this team alone. There are going to be challenges where we need multiple people. and even worse, our entire team. At this rate, our team WILL be picked off if people don't start being active. I refuse to go down due to 4 other inactive players..
3518 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Gaiaphage
CONFESSIONAL
Oct 10, 2014 20:32:10
to RShowFreak
For this challenge I had one simple strategy: Get outside friends to help.

I got many people outside this game to help, and two who majorly helped (shoutout to thesexiestdude990 and jayelveeisback hey) and we ended up destroying this challenge so far.

We hold a major lead, and we are all taking a break but if the other teams catch up, we will go right back to killing it.
3518 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Warthhogs
Confessional
Oct 10, 2014 22:24:00
to RShowFreak
Yay! I'm 8th! I'm so happy! :D
3518 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From Jkjkjk15
Confessional-
Oct 10, 2014 22:37:12
to RShowFreak
So 2 of my team mates have already said they're voting for me so IF I'm decided this week I decided I'm going to have a group vote... It's fair and I want my team to be happy! Please pick me it's nice that I fail in three seasons then come on my fourth and am doing great! Thanks!
3518 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
From ofl1998
Re: Protected Vote Round 3
Oct 10, 2014 22:55:12
to RShowFreak
Confessional: Hello Viewer's Lounge, I would like you to vote to protect me because I feel like if I am ever the decider, that I could make a good decision that would benefit me and my team and could help us advance together as a group. Also I fear that if I don't get protected there is a strong chance I will go into the Duel of Destiny because I just have "that feeling" going on right now. If you vote to protect me that is awesome and thank you and I appreciate the support.
3518 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
From aiwfwyattroh
Confessional
Oct 10, 2014 23:05:38
to RShowFreak
So we lost again... Nobody to blame but ourself when other teams reached out to there connections to come help them post we got discouraged including myself, althought if we had kept going maybe splozo might of had some people help us when he got online. I feel like i let my team down by not trying hard enough and that dosen't feel good.

Warthogs pissed me off tho during the challenge he posted a quick stars save me link and naturally I saved him and even mentioned it in the comment box. Then he said fuck you (referring to myself) when I asked him why since I saved him he said I didn't then I showed him the link then he said I could be lying. WHO THE HELL WOULD GO THREW THE TROUBLE TO NOT ONLY COMMENT THAT THEY SAVED YOU BUT ALSO REASSURE THAT THEY DID MULTIPLE TIMES LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SO I SAID FUCK OFF WHICH IS CHILDISH BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL. I'm stoping posting in all caps since I sound like rshow now, any way this rubbed me the wrong way idk why I'm as mad as I am. I figured it was prob a joke but there wasn't any signal that it was the case. I have no idea where jake stands with me.

In the present I may be protected but I'm not sure jkjk said she would vote for me. Idk who I would see tho. I won't send Oakley since we are working together, I prefer not to send mr. Orange in but I would if pressed by my team, everyone else is fair game even tho they all seem nice. I assume it will be a 2-1-1-1 vote with vl possibly tieing it so who knows . I will be voting for jkjk as protected most likely since he makes logical decisions. Oh I moved down from 3rd to 6th ooof... Lol 6th is honestly still better than I thought I would ever be so I'm still happy with it, so many big personalities here that I'm surprised I'm not towards the bottom. Jordonk has skyrocketed quite heavily 18th to 4th in a short time he is now getting the beast mode jordonk edit lol, overall I'm feeling mildey comfortable in my postion and hopefully it stays that way.

open group

RSF Gen 2 Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!