This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #8

Topic » Challenge #8

1193 days 23 hours ago
bamold1999
Tonight will be a battle for ENDURANCE! See you at 7:00 PM EST
1193 days 23 hours ago
Absol
im a lil take it or leave it with this one
1193 days 23 hours ago
nathorix
fine
1193 days 23 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
pukes
1193 days 23 hours ago
bamold1999
Come on in guys!

Tonights Challenge is called, Cling On

Gear up and get ready for the long haul because today’s immunity challenge is going to be an endurance challenge. Be prepared to fight for this win.

Each one of you will be holding onto a pole for as long as possible. Last person left hanging on will win immunity.

On my go the challenge will begin and from there on out, you will post “hangs onto pole” once every 10 minutes. If at any point in the challenge one of your posts goes to 10 minutes without you posting again, you will be eliminated.

To spice it up, at 2 pre-determine points of the challenge I’ll be posting “Tiki Token Available”, and the first person to post “Claims Token” will receive an extra Tiki Token in their account. If the challenge does not go long enough for them to be posted, then they will just not be awarded. In order for you to claim these tokens, you must still be in the challenge.

You will have until my GO message hits 10 minutes to post, failing to do so will eliminate you from the challenge.
1193 days 22 hours ago
bamold1999
I will be posting GO at 7:05!
1193 days 22 hours ago
gethann
hideous
1193 days 22 hours ago
BrittBritt
if you claim the token you are still in the challenge yes?
1193 days 22 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
ready
1193 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I second Britt’s question
1193 days 22 hours ago
top20fan33
sexy
1193 days 22 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
hi
1193 days 22 hours ago
bamold1999
6 min agoDelete ReplyBrittBritt
if you claim the token you are still in the challenge yes?

yes
1193 days 22 hours ago
Absol
thats boring
1193 days 22 hours ago
Midiaw
here
1193 days 22 hours ago
Absol
why not actually make it a RISK to have to get the token

open group

T&C Survivor: Cape Verde [Day 15]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!